January 2011 Moms

Rolling all over the floor

My son started rolling all over the floor yesterday. He seems to young to be doing this, he is only 3.5 months. He rolls to things he wants , its crazy. When did everyone elses children start to do this?

Re: Rolling all over the floor

• Jay rolled for the first time today. I was so excited. He hasnt done multiple rolls in a row yet though.
  • Jay is so cute. love the pic with the bunny ears.
  • Loading the player...
  • She's been rolling a bit for the last couple of days, but she's been using her legs and shoving her way along on her back for a couple weeks.

She has such a big bald spot, it's kinda sad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right now, she only rolls when she is mad, but we will get there! lol

• imageStephnMatt101008:
    Right now, she only rolls when she is mad, but we will get there! lol

Same here.  He also rolls over when I put him on his back to sleep.

• He hasn't rolled yet. I'm thinking it will happen soon. He twists around on his back though by kicking his feet.
  • Our nanny text me last week and told me she flipped from her stomach to her back (even though I asked her not to) but I haven't seen her do it yet and it was one time.  I don't think she is anywhere near close to it.

• Rolled like crazy starting on March 28 (I remember because my mom was visiting)...only front to back so far though, so no rolling across the floor (just immediately rolling when placed back on her tummy).  We don't do much tummy time during the week because she is so pooped from daycare.  Who knows when we will get a back to front roll...she has been close for awhile now though, she usually ends up sleeping on her side.
  • LO rolled from back to side at around 3 mos. She hasn't done back to side to tummy though... not sure why. She rolls around a lot at night and her feet always get caught between the slats on the crib when she's on her side.
  • My son rolls inconsistently from tummy to back - he also doesn't get enough tummy time because when I'm home I'm nursing and supplementing so it seems like he ALWAYS just ate. But this morning when he woke me up I went into the nursery to find him full on on his stomach! And we didn't even put him to sleep on his side! I'm a little worried - I don't know how long he was like that!
  • Mine havent rolled any yet! Ugh..... he hates tummy time. All he does is scoots his booty side to side to turn clockwise or counterclockwise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"