LGBT Parenting

TTT

what are your 10 Things for Tuesday?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: TTT

• 1) I am up way too early and tried to lay there for an hour b4 getting up

2) my mind is spinning  - have to do this, That oh and what about ... and pack and move .. and ***.... pack

3) As much as I appreciate peoples help it make no sense for people to come from far away to help us but they only come for one day - We spend that one day catching up and schmoozing - Wondering what MIL and BIL will help with arriving Sat leaving Sunday ? Still excited to see them!

4) I should be packing a box , instead I am bumping and Fbing 

5) Tiny god went through the fence last night at new house - what can i put up anyone have wrought iron and a small dog - wonder what works best?

6) Melanie has not been prudent about this even stricter bedrest - I cant blame her so excited bout new house but I worry .. 

7)Maybe I'll take some boxes over to NEW HOUSE  - I wake up with motivation but something happens

8) ok its taking me way to long to finish this

9) so excited for all the 2 week waiters and everyone !

10)  Thanks Fellow Bumpies you make things so much better

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • 1) I stayed up way too late last night and got up way too late this morning.

2) I thought my coworkers would have finished a bunch of projects while I was gone but nope.  Now I'm trying to remember where I left off almost two weeks ago.

3) Just ordered a bunch of photos from DD bday party to slip in the thank you notes.

4) The thank you notes are going to take me forever.  I wish I could send them to K to write.

5) Next time DDs daycare goes on break I think I need to visit Ohio. Whatcha think about that Blue? ;-)

6) Baby girl and I are officially done with nursing.  It's bitter sweet but I made it a year and that thrills me! 

7) My freezer stash is so large she will continue to get a bottle of BM for at least another month. :-)

8)  I finally met my best guy friend's baby girl.  She is adorable and they named her my favorite girl name which makes me happy that someone I love used it.

9)  K's family sucked me into their drama.  Guess I'm officially part of the clan!

10) I'm feeling very fortunate to have some wonderful people in my life.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Gray is home sick today.  His nose is a bit runny but he is just lethargic, eating very little, and sleeping a lot. Allergies are horrible here - but I don't know if that is his issue. Thankfully, L was able to work from home today.

2. A friend wrote a book that came out today.  A bunch of us are going to happy hour and her book signing/reading after work. Can't wait! https://www.amazon.com/Friendship-Fix-Complete-Choosing-Keeping/dp/0312607318

3.  My brain is already on our summer vacation. Seriously, I can't focus to get anything done. Sadly, we aren't going on vacation until the end of August. :(

4. I need to take the kids to order their birthday cakes this weekend. Carter says he wants Spiderman and Grayson says he wants Littlest Pet Shop. Alrighty! :)

5.   My mom's health has getting worse and worse.  I started writing her eulogy in my head while driving to work.I can't decide if that makes me morbid or pro-active.

6.  I really really really need to get my act together and put together the kids' photobooks from Dec-present. I told L I would do it for their birthday. It shouldn't take long since I have really slacked off with the pictures as they have gotten older. I used to take 100-200/month, now I am lucky to get 20. Bad mommy.

7. I need to go buy some diet coke to eat with my leftover Chipotle chips. Yum.

8.  One of my most frustrating families is coming in today. I will deserve that cocktail after work.

9.  I am trying to convince L to redo our kitchen (new counters and possibly paint the cabinets.) I may get the counters, but the cabinets might have to wait since we don't have time to go it ourselves and shouldn't spend the money to do it right now.

10. I wish I could sleep better at night. Between cats, kids, and a snoring wife I feel like I wake 100x a night. Last night Carter woke at 2:30 and I could not shut my brain off to go back to sleep.   Yawn.

• imageTwo*True:

1) I stayed up way too late last night and got up way too late this morning.

2) I thought my coworkers would have finished a bunch of projects while I was gone but nope.  Now I'm trying to remember where I left off almost two weeks ago.

3) Just ordered a bunch of photos from DD bday party to slip in the thank you notes.

4) The thank you notes are going to take me forever.  I wish I could send them to K to write.

5) Next time DDs daycare goes on break I think I need to visit Ohio. Whatcha think about that Blue? ;-)

6) Baby girl and I are officially done with nursing.  It's bitter sweet but I made it a year and that thrills me! 

7) My freezer stash is so large she will continue to get a bottle of BM for at least another month. :-)

8)  I finally met my best guy friend's baby girl.  She is adorable and they named her my favorite girl name which makes me happy that someone I love used it.

9)  K's family sucked me into their drama.  Guess I'm officially part of the clan!

10) I'm feeling very fortunate to have some wonderful people in my life.

Whats the FAV name!!!!

• image2brides:

1. Gray is home sick today.  His nose is a bit runny but he is just lethargic, eating very little, and sleeping a lot. Allergies are horrible here - but I don't know if that is his issue. Thankfully, L was able to work from home today.

2. A friend wrote a book that came out today.  A bunch of us are going to happy hour and her book signing/reading after work. Can't wait! https://www.amazon.com/Friendship-Fix-Complete-Choosing-Keeping/dp/0312607318

3.  My brain is already on our summer vacation. Seriously, I can't focus to get anything done. Sadly, we aren't going on vacation until the end of August. :(

4. I need to take the kids to order their birthday cakes this weekend. Carter says he wants Spiderman and Grayson says he wants Littlest Pet Shop. Alrighty! :)

5.   My mom's health has getting worse and worse.  I started writing her eulogy in my head while driving to work.I can't decide if that makes me morbid or pro-active.

6.  I really really really need to get my act together and put together the kids' photobooks from Dec-present. I told L I would do it for their birthday. It shouldn't take long since I have really slacked off with the pictures as they have gotten older. I used to take 100-200/month, now I am lucky to get 20. Bad mommy.

8.  One of my most frustrating families is coming in today. I will deserve that cocktail after work.

9.  I am trying to convince L to redo our kitchen (new counters and possibly paint the cabinets.) I may get the counters, but the cabinets might have to wait since we don't have time to go it ourselves and shouldn't spend the money to do it right now.

10. I wish I could sleep better at night. Between cats, kids, and a snoring wife I feel like I wake 100x a night. Last night Carter woke at 2:30 and I could not shut my brain off to go back to sleep.   Yawn. 

I have your #10 issue cant shut my brain off - this is why i woke up at 5am today ugg and the snoring wife

I can give that #2 to lots of people .. I find most friends just disappoint me - or I'm just too good a friend as Melanie will say. 

#5 both and THAT ok because we all deal with stress and loss so differently.

Hope Gray feels  better and enjoy your cocktail !

• image2brides:

1. Gray is home sick today.  His nose is a bit runny but he is just lethargic, eating very little, and sleeping a lot. Allergies are horrible here - but I don't know if that is his issue. Thankfully, L was able to work from home today.

I have your #10 issue cant shut my brain off - this is why i woke up at 5am today ugg and the snoring wife

I can give that #2 to lots of people .. I find most friends just disappoint me - or I'm just too good a friend as Melanie will say. 

#5 both and THAT ok because we all deal with stress and loss so differently.

Hope Gray feels  better and enjoy your cocktail !

-J

• image2moms2twins:
    Whats the FAV name!!!!

Paige ::sigh:: It's the name I had picked out in high school.  Actually the guy and I did a class project that required us to parent a doll for the week.  We named the doll Paige and now it's the name of his daughter.  My DW vetoed the name :-(

• 1) I'm really glad my Nana was able to come over for Easter.  We haven't seen her since "the scare" and while its clear that she's declining, it was great to spend time with her.  It makes me feel good that she gets so much joy from seeing the kids.

2) I've been gifted a set of china and DW was interested in adding to it for mother's day.  So i looked up the price of a setting for her and i was reminded why we didnt register for china Indifferent  yeah, i probably wont be adding to it for a while.

3) instead, we'll gift each other another house project.  our front cement steps are crumbling and yucky looking so we're going to have them redone with new railings and a new storm door. i'm excited.

4) i purchased a copy of the love & logic DVD for DW (since there's no chance she'll ever read the book) and i'm thrilled that she's watching it

5) i've yet to do our family photo book for all of 2010 ::hangs head::

6) having fresh flowers on my table makes me really happy.

7) i cant decide if i care enough to DVR the royal wedding

8) RB threw a fit this mornign b/c i wouldn't let her wear her easter dress to daycare.  I dont blame her beause the dress is super cute but its a) dirty and b) not daycare friendly.

9) speaking of RB and daycare, she's been spending half her day in the "older toddler" room. what?? how can that be? slow the clocks!

10) I'm having constant internal conflict about having/welcoming more kids or being done.  its really upsetting and doesnt feel like there is any "winning" answer. Sad

• 1.  I'm watching the musical Grey's Anatomy episode for the 3rd time.  Love.  Even with all the flat notes from the red-headed surgeon guy and little Grey.  :)

2.   I had my 2nd IUI of this cycle today (6th IUI total, 4th cycle, 5th month since we started).  I had zero pain this time (and yesterday) which was a relief b/c last month the nurse did our 1st IUI and it was the 2nd worst pain I've ever felt.

3.   I'm always super hungry on IUI days.  Maybe I'm hungry when I O.  Maybe I'm just an over-eater.  Who knows.

4.   I'm thinking a lot about BostonGG today.

• 1) Day 2 of giving up sugar. So far so good. But thinking about it a lot.

2) We really need to start making the dogs sleep downstairs. If they sleep in our bed, we wake up too much. If they sleep in their crates in the bedroom, they're good for a few hours but then whine until Jen gets up and puts them downstairs. I don't know why we feel so guilty about doing this. I guess just b/c we're at work all day. Someone tell me it would be fine.

3) Loving that we can get Dr. Who on demand now. We'd never seen an epsiode before last week and it's SO up our alley. Sci-fi is about the only kind of TV we agree on.

4) Looking forward to my chicken tikka for lunch.

5) I need to go shopping for new pants. I'm about 5 pounds too heavy for most of my work pants Embarrassed

6) I really like to buy *stuff* for my mom, since we have similar taste. But she has been complaining about how much my dad brings home from his thrift store adventures, and the house feeling too crowded. So flowers for Mother's Day it is.

7) I always enter the free giveaway contests in Lucky magazine, but I've never won anything. Yesterday they emailed to let me know I won this! https://www.moltonbrown.com/gifts/gifts-for-her/Pink-Pepper-Paradise.html

8) I voted for the sole Republican in today's city council election. Rare for me, but he was the only candidate that really made sense (and he's pro-gay-marriage and pro-DC-voting-rights).

9) I need to be productive this afternoon since I have meetings tomorrow.

10) Donald Trump is the new Sarah Palin.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTwo*True:

Aww, I'm not looking forward to the end of nursing... but GREAT job making it to a year!! And that's awesome about the big stash.  

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • imageleapgirl8:

6) I really like to buy *stuff* for my mom, since we have similar taste. But she has been complaining about how much my dad brings home from his thrift store adventures, and the house feeling too crowded. So flowers for Mother's Day it is.

Can you buy her an activity instead? Maybe a picnic lunch or pedicures together? Or something like that, that fits your tastes. I'm trying to move away from "stuff" too since it seems like we all have too much of it!! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

• imageleapgirl8:

10) Donald Trump is the new Sarah Palin.

Bahahahahaha. This cracks my sh!t up. Love it!

• 1. How do you potty train a kid that WANTS to pee in her Pull-Up?  It doesn't happen all the time but when it does, the excuse is that she wanted to.  I switched her to cloth trainers as of last night, hopefully that helps deter the peeing.

2. I've been praying a lot lately and feeling the need to go to church.  I've shunned church and organized religion for years so this is pretty odd for me.

3. A brought home a progress report yesterday saying that her writing is at a basic level.  That's the first time she's gotten a basic score and I was sad about it.  We talked about her taking more time with her writing so that her penmanship is readable.

4. I need a hug.

5. I am going to start running again, this time for fun/as a stress reliever.  Focusing on racing didn't work last time.

6. We invited my Dad and his wife to Izzie's meet and greet party, I'm wondering if they are going to show up...  My Dad's wife always "has plans" when we want to get together and my Dad won't make a decision without her approval.

7. We took the girls to the creek yesterday, it was so much fun!

8. Is it weird that I'm kind of offended that my mom doesn't comment on any of Izzie's pics on FB but she comments on those of her blood grandchildren?  We don't speak but she is my FB friend and comments on A's pictures.

9. I'm happy with the way we are raising our girls, they have maintained their innocent quality and are modest and humble.

10. I need to shave my legs and invest in new shorts, the weather is getting nice.

• imageleapgirl8:

8) I voted for the sole Republican in today's city council election. Rare for me, but he was the only candidate that really made sense (and he's pro-gay-marriage and pro-DC-voting-rights).

A Republican in DC? Stick out tongue My boss's husband is running in that election.

• 1. Dear coworkers.  I know you mean well by spraying lysol/air freshener in the bathroom, but it's really annoying when everything is all wet!!

2. My surgery is maybe scheduled for Friday.  But maybe not.  I hate the uncertainty and I do not want to do this.  I try to remind myself its for TTC, but it also feels so unrelated.  

3. We woke up at 5am to the smoke alarm low battery beep.  So annoying.

4. Stupid cat then decided to be loud at 6am.

5. Then I was annoyed and wide awake and wondering how we will ever handle having a new baby... talk about worrying about distant problems.

6. I have leftover pizza for lunch, which is yum.

7.  I found a new blog I really like last night.  I seem to keep adding bloggers to my reader who then never post.

8. My coworker who I share an office with is quitting to become a priest.  I'm not looking forward to having a new office mate.

9. I'm getting flour everywhere from the bottom of the pizza crust.

10. I like the parenting group I'm running, but it is causing me to be way too far behind on my paperwork. 

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • imageMeegs10.13.06:
    imageTwo*True:

Aww, I'm not looking forward to the end of nursing... but GREAT job making it to a year!! And that's awesome about the big stash.  

Yeah, it was totally DD's decision.  She just wasn't interested in nursing during the day at all.  I thought at first it was a nursing strike so I started pumping.  But as time went on she lost interested in nusring at home too.  My supply dropped and it just seemed right to let it go.  I'm okay with it and part of me really likes the ease of grabbing a bottle and going :-p

• 1. DD has been having a hard time transitioning at school dropoff for about 2 weeks now, ever since she was out sick. Can I please have my happy in the morning child back?

2. Last night DD had a brief playdate with a boy from her school who lives in our neighborhood. I had to practically carry her home for dinner she was having so much fun.

3. During said playdate I outed myself to his mom (we've only met face to face a few times). She was cool about it and then asked the usual when did you know, how is DD dealing with it, how did your folks take it, etc. questions.

4. I am waaaaay behind on photo books of DD. WAY.Embarrassed

5. I'm not feeling very motivated at work lately, but now is the time for me to get things together and get stuff done.

6. My allergies are getting the best of me even with new meds. Sniffle.

7. I need a reading vacation. Sitting on the beach for a week doing nothing but soaking up sun and reading.

8. I need to get DD's bday cake ordered too, thanks for the reminder 2brides.Wink She wants the pink princess one at safe.way. Not my first choice for place to order, but she's been staring at the one in the display case for almost a year now and asking if she can have it for her birthday.

9. I think I'm going to try taking more vacation days to get stuff done at home. I have a lot of projects to complete and never enough time.

10. Thinking of all of you in the 2ww, cooking babies, wanting babies, etc. This board has brought me a whole new level of appreciation of the struggles ladies go through for babes.

• 1. Went to the Mavs game last night. It was awesome. And I am exhausted.

2. We are forced into a break cycle this month. I am not happy about it, but it's nice that I don't have to obsess about anything.

3. I am bitter that IUI #10 didn't work, when it was perfect on paper.

4. I am getting back on my health kick. Starting to get food from My Fit Foods and working out again. Maybe that will help get a take home baby. It didn't before, but hey, whatever. ;)

5. My Wife worked 15 days straight, 12-20 hours each day. She is finally at home and sleeping.

6. I need coffee.

7. I got SO freakin excited last night when I read they are having Royal Wedding items on Farmville. My 2 guilty obsessions unite!

8. I am planning on watching 87 hours of Royal Wedding coverage.

9. I believe I may be a dork. See #7 and #8.

10. Planning my wife's 40th bday for August. And our 10 year anniversary for June. We have a Vegas trip planned for July to incorporate them both. But having a BIG party in August as well. 70's themed. AND I am thinking of getting her a luxury car (Maserati, Lambo) driving tour, where they take her out and she gets to go like 185 and drive them around for hours.

11. Does anyone live remotely close to Dallas????

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • image2moms2twins:

5) Tiny god went through the fence last night at new house - what can i put up anyone have wrought iron and a small dog - wonder what works best?

I know it sounds icky, but chicken wire, or pig fence wire usually works well...Good luck!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • 1. I can't believe its lunch time already. This day is going pretty quickly.

2. Not that I'm being super work productive... but I am getting a lot done in general (balanced checkbook, went shopping before work, etc.). 

3. For dinner, almond crusted mahi-mahi with a lemon shallot cream sauce. Can. Not. Wait!

4. I was thinking of serving that over egg noodles, because I can't think of anything better... ideas? 

5. Also putting together two pans of chicken enchilladas to freeze for easy reheating later. 

6. Not sure what to have for lunch... but whatever I have, I'll probably throw a hot cross bun on the side. We brought home some homemade ones from my Uncle's this past weekend. Yum! 

7. I just paused to have a wrestling match with Daisy. She's such a cutie. I think she's confused by work-from-home days. I'm here, but for some reason I'm not playing with her the whole time?! 

8. Random work vent: I'm annoyed with the people I'm trying to get travel reimbursement checks done for... the event was a month ago, I'm getting the last of the checks trickling in now... yet I'm getting emails just days later from people wondering where their checks are. Really, you can take a month to get me what I need, but I get 24 hours before you are getting pissy?! 

9. It was almost 90 here yesterday. WAY too hot. I want a damn spring, just for a few weeks before it really turns to summer. I want 60s and 70s, lovely. Not stinky 86* already.

10. I'm dying to know how BGG is doing... I keep refreshing... 

• imageMeegs10.13.06:

4. I was thinking of serving that over egg noodles, because I can't think of anything better... ideas? 

Cous-cous? Orzo?

• imageTwo*True:

Yeah, it was totally DD's decision.  She just wasn't interested in nursing during the day at all.  I thought at first it was a nursing strike so I started pumping.  But as time went on she lost interested in nusring at home too.  My supply dropped and it just seemed right to let it go.  I'm okay with it and part of me really likes the ease of grabbing a bottle and going :-p

I self weaned when I was 14 months, so I was nervous when 14 months approached... but currently Gwen is showing no signs of stopping. At least at night and first thing in the morning, she is seeming less interested in nursing during the day. We'll play it by ear. 

As an aside, my first thought when I read your initial thing above was, "Ohh, I wonder how good it feels to have her boobs be her own again!!" Angel LOL.

• 1. I  am so tired. I must stop staying up so late!

2. I am happy Passover is almost over. Bring on the leaven!

3. We are really, seriously considering moving out of state. SCARY!

4. Pandora is freaking amazing. I wish you could all meet her, pure sunshine.

5. Speaking of Pandora, she is waaaay ahead in gross motor skills, like PBS. I fear another early walker. She is already letting go when standing and has been cruising for over a month. Oy vey!

6. I am so excited for the royal wedding it's silly. I am such a sucker for stuff like that. I'd be straight for a wedding like that LOL!

7. DW and I are actually going out ,sans children,on Saturday! It's a miracle. I am so excited to eat a meal in peace and quiet!

8. Did I mention how incredibly tired I am? Someone make me go to bed at a decent hour. Reruns of the Golden Girls are just not worth it, or are they?

9. Some loser neighbor stole some of our spring decorations! Who does that? Bad karma for sure!

10. DW is coming home early today! I am so sneaking in a nap :-)

• 1. I have no idea when I last did a TTT.

2. I need to get my Easter photos edited and online so I can share them with my ILs. so far all they've seen are crappy cell pics that we texted to them.

3. I'm so unmotivated right now, which is totally the opposite of how I should be since I've got a ton of stuff to get done.

4. the rain stopped--at least for the moment--but now it is ridiculously windy.

5. I think Two should come to Ohio to visit me on JB's next daycare break. we have a spare room, and the kids would have a blast!

6. my mom and I are going out to dinner tonight since we have rehearsal. I wonder where we're going to go?

7. I've been peeing like crazy today and yesterday. which is really TMI, sorry, except that I'm in the second half of the TWW. it's probably just the supplements they have me on, but I have to wait until next week to find out because of the booster I had to do and it is driving me CRAZY.

8. I had a dream about camera equipment last night. no, really it was a nightmare. it was totally ridiculous, but I obsessed over it for most of the morning. I'm such a dork.

9. now I want a new lens. okay, I always want a new lens but the dream didn't help. maybe I can convince my wife l need one since she just got a bunch of new stuff for her bike...

10. maybe we can have sushi for dinner. or pizza. I have no idea how one of those ideas could lead to the other.

• 1) Work has been crazy the last two days. A bunch of letters got mailed out to people that should have never received them so every other call starts," I got this letter and..."

2) DW voted loaded nachos for dinner....I LOVE the idea and am totally looking forward to nachos, just not the shopping trip necessary to acheive them.

3) Ky is at another daycare today. Ann had to work and my usualy babysitter is not available on Tuesdays.

4) Driving to said daycare I got so lost...I hate driving downtown. At least I did not drive the wonrg way down any one way streets. Yes I have done it before, twice, in the same night Embarrassed

5) My work is implementing mandatory shift bids every six months. I am not a happy about this. I just got moved to days and I will be mad if I lose my 8-5.

6) With regards to number 5 they are supposed to take into account seniority. I am one of three people (our of 24) that have been doing my job specifically for more than one year. If someone who has been here less time than me ends up with my shift I will be even more upset.

7) We are moving desks at work. This makes me happy because I am no longer going to be sitting by the main aisle. This makes me sad because I will miss my cubemate.

8) I realized today that I need a day off withou Kylie to get some major prjects done around the house.

9) Anyone want to come fold some laundry?

10) This last hour is going to drag...

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  My cervix u/s couldn't have gone better.  Not only is my cervix..er.. long but the size of the baby has straightened my oh so slightly heart shaped uterus and the high risk doctor said 'everything looks perfect'! (but I will still have my cervix monitored every 2-4 weeks)

2.  I just had my goodbye/shower lunch with my colleagues.  I can't believe after 6 years, I am finished in 2 short days

3.  They gave me a fat gift card and I am shopping online right now!  

4.  They took me to an Indian restaurant.. I could bathe in Indian food.  Honest.

5.  The baby was sucking it's thumb during the u/s.  I can't believe how big it has gotten in the last 4 weeks.

6.  I am not-so-patiently waiting on FedEx to deliver the crib sheet I ordered from Serena and Lily.  I can't wait to see if the colors match my current project

7.  I abandoned  said 'current project' once we found bedding we love and can't wait to finish it (or start again) once it is here. 

8.  and... Organic mattress bought!  Now if only the sheet and furniture would get here :) 

9.  I am so happy for Boston.

10.  I feel bad for my wife.  She wants to go to Home Depot (?!!) and look at trees and all I have super bad baby on the brain and just want to go to the baby furniture warehouse and look at gliders.   

11.  I've spent my gift card :( guess I'll go to Home Depot (or sit on the front steps and wait for FedEx) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
    1. I was having a really crappy day at work until I called S to check on Peanut (who is home sick today), and as soon as S answered the phone, I hear Peanut in the background saying "bye bye! bye BYYYYE!" LOL! I guess she really wanted S to get off the phone. Smile
    2. Between two rounds of pneumonia (the mommies), four infected ears (the babies), and now a stomach bug for Peanut, we are one big sicky family. I am SO ready for the yuckiness to end!
    3. We have had great weather and it has been awesome.
    4. I secretly feel guilty about the stuff I let the babies put in their mouths. One mommy + two babies + lots of sticks and rocks and mulch... Sigh.
    5. I need to be more motivated at work. Where did all my intellectual curiosity go?
    6. My admin assistant has been out with a broken foot for two months. I am starting to wonder if she plans to come back (she could retire if she wants to).
    7. I need some filing cabinets in my office. My files are a mess.
    8. Gotta go get my boy from daycare! TTFN!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • 1. Totally being a creeper.. but it's nice to come on here and read about everyone's lives. (We don't know any LGBT couples around us)

2. I'm trying not to think too much about the 2ww (which is sometimes successful, sometimes not)

3. I need a new inhaler

4. Rainy day+20 cooped up preschoolers= one tired lady. Can I sleep for a whole day?

5. I really want to have a wedding this summer

6. Excited to get new drawing supplies and start some new projects

7. The kiddos will be here tomorrow and they've got baby on the brain too (Is it already in your belly? How long does it take?)

8. I need a back massage

9. I'm so glad that I'm out at work now. I feel so much more relaxed

10. We're thinking of "getting away" my birthday weekend. I love when she's romantic 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Cycle #1 6/26/2010 IUI- BFN (TTC break)
    Cycle #2 4/24/2011 IUI- BFN
    Cycle #3 3/30/2012 IUI- BFP!!!
    HB@8 weeks= 154, HB@12 weeks= 180
    Grow, baby, grow!

White Knot
  • I know it's Wednesday, but our modem is broken at home, but I just had to post.

Ten things from a stressed out Mama at home:

1. I pray these kids know that they are my retirement plan.
    2. I wonder when Little Man teases me that he is going to pull the one electrical plug he can reach (he always looks back at me) he is trying to tell me, "Watch out Mama...pulling the plug can mean many things."
    3. How much diarrhea can one little Peanut have? I wonder if it is a good time to potty train? Hmmm, velcro-ing to a potty? Nah, I am not that bad.
    4. Peanut's hair is growing...I accidentally pulled it because some got trapped under my elbow...how did it grow so fast.
    5. I can't believe it...I SO DON"T WANT C to give up breast feeding! It is the only way I am guaranteed a decent night sleep since Little Man only wants her at night. Otherwise I will have to give him a bottle.
    6. Speaking about Little Man at night...when he wakes up and I go to get him he SCREAMS! How's that for an ego-buster?
    7. I think C thinks I favor Peanut, but I don't. It's just that she can do the one thing that I can't and that's breast feed...and boy does "MY BOY" prefer that.
    8. Referencing #7, Little Man tried hard to get to his "milk supply" when we were at our Pastor's house. Talk about a wierd situation.
    9. If I trip over one more toy (that I bought) I am putting myself in timeout.
    10. Referencing #9, I remember when I told C that I don't want us to buy too many toys for the kids...as the kids say: "UH-OH!"

As an added bonus...stress or no stress...I LOVE MY KIDDOS and stepping on their toys are worth it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"