February 2011 Moms
Options

Surgery tomorrow

Ugh, so not looking forward to tomorrow!  I have to go get my thyroid removed- I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer last month.  At least 24 hrs away from my little guy!!!  I breastfeed so I'm worried about my supply after surgery.  I'll be pumping and dumping for 24 hrs (that's going to be so hard to dump down the sink!!).  

I'm worried my little guy won't eat well without me.  I'm worried he'll be upset all day.  I'm even more worried that somehow he won't even notice I'm gone!  And I'll have all day after the surgery to just sit and worry about it by my lonesome.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Surgery tomorrow

• Options

how scary.  thoughts and prayers sent to you.  Your little guy is going to be fine :)  take care of yourself, and let us know how you do! 

I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and have multiple nodules that they always have to watch.  It is always in the back of my mind that mine will have to come out one day too. 

DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options

T&Ps that both you and LO doing wonderfully!  Hope your recovery is smooth and easy, too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    T & P's def send to you!  Don't worry, your little guy will be back in your arms in no time!

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog: