Georgia Babies

**GTJess**

I am sure you are crazy busy today, but can you weigh in on the weather headed this way? I trust you more than the TV weather guys! Thanks!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **GTJess**

• ditto amy.  i am so scared and paranoid.  every storm i ask dh if we need to get the boys up and move to the downstairs bathroom.  we have no basement. :(  

what i'm hearing sounds so bad :( 

• phew yeah busy morning for me today. shouldn't have had that 20oz diet dr pepper before going into the studio non stop for 3 hours! ha! 

yeah unfortunately tonight could be really bad. One thing that *may* save us is the cloudiness we are seeing right now. hopefully that will help limit the severe weather.

that said, we are currently in the Storm Prediction Center's moderate outlook for severe weather with a 10-30% chance of a tornado:

the worse part of this storm is that it will come through during the night hours sometime in the 10p-2am time frame. keep your weather radios on! and if you don't have one, i'd suggest buying one. i know radio shack usually carries them and perhaps maybe walmart/target or home depot?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • just saw in an article that apparently kroger carries weather radios. so if you don't have one, just go buy one. so worth it...especially here in the south where a lot of our severe weather tends to occur overnight when everyone is sleeping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"