TTC after 35
Options

WTH am I supposed to do for 2ww?!

The IUI is done. He had to use a clip on my cervix and so I'm sore and spotting.

I feel like I was on a roller coaster today. I was so nervous, then happy, then scared. At one point I freaked because I wasn't sure I was ready to be a mom.

If I can't get through the IUI without freaking out how am I going to make it 2 weeks?! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: WTH am I supposed to do for 2ww?!

• Options
    1st of all - ouch; what's up with a clip on your cervix??  Sorry they made it worse for you...  You'll make it the 2 weeks one day at a time (they may be long days, though), same way we'll all make it through motherhood (or so I tell myself the days I ask myself what I'm thinking...).  Any fun shopping trips you can do in the meantime to distract yourself?  Wink
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Options

I think I need some friends, shopping alone is so boring!

I guess my cervix was being difficult to get to today. So he had to use the clip to position it.  

No wonder mom's are insane!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cervix and clip should never be allowed in the same sentence!  OUCH!  The 2ww is hard..it drags on forever.  It amazes me how fast time flies EXCEPT when I am in the 2 ww.  Sigh.. My wish for you is that you make it thru the 2 weeks, retain your sanity AND get that BFP to make it all worthwhile.  :)
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    I wish I had something useful to tell you to help you through the 2ww, but I struggle through them too.  Here's hoping that yours goes by quickly and that you get your BFP at the end of it.
  • Options
    Ouch on the clip. That just sounds wrong! I find the first week isn't so bad to get through but the 2nd, I get tempted to test.  Try to make plans so you keep busy so you can't obsess about it.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

I wish I knew a good way to get through the 2WW with my sanity intact. I agree with McIrisih... I find the first week goes pretty fast, but week 2 I have to pee really fast in the morning before I have time to get out the HPT's or I'd be testing from 8dpiui onward, and that just isn't healthy.

I'm getting a pedicure this weekend to keep my mind off things, for an hour at least. Smile Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"