New Hampshire Babies
Options

Southern NH Daycare (Windham/Pelham/Salem)

We are considering moving to Southern NH (Windham/Pelham) area. Can anyone tell me about daycare providers in that area (home or center)?

Thank you.

Re: Southern NH Daycare (Windham/Pelham/Salem)

• Options
    I am sorry I don't know about Day Cares, I am planning to stay at home but I wanted to tell you that DH and I moved to Salem about a year and a half ago and we love the area!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Green Sprouts just opened in the area, we were going to send DS but now that we have another LO on the way, we can't afford the hefty cost ($300+/wk). Also in Windham is JP Kids and Company. How old is your LO? My son goes to an in home provider and she's licensed and great, you can PM me if you want her info.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Green Sprouts and JP Kids and Company in Windham are nice centers.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Check out qualitylearningcenters online.  They have 3 centers. "Dynamic Foundations", "Endless Opportunities" and "The Perfect Place".   2 in Pelham and 1 in Salem.  They are family owned and are amazing. (owned by my friends family)  They have a ton of choices and enrichment opportunities. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really like my daycare provider,  Children's Terrace in Londonderry.  My 21 month old goes there and I'm going to send my newborn in January.  She does a lot of yard sale shopping and it's in her basement, but she and the woman who works with her loves her job,  the children have a fantastic sense of community and they run an excellent program.  I'm a preschool teacher myself so I have some strong opinions about daycare settings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"