TTC after 35

DH agreed

So, DH and I have spent a lot of time discussing whether or not we are going to go ahead with an IUI this cycle.  We've decided we will do it.  This will take the rest of our FSA money so it will be our first and only regardless of outcome.  Turns out this was why DH was against it.  He's worried that knowing this is our only try, if it doesn't work, he's worried how I will be able to handle it.  I was such a mess this last cycle when FP showed up that he's really worried what this will do to me. We're not opposed to saving for another IUI if we need it, but it will be really difficult as DD is going to be a senior in the fall and so we are facing all kinds of expenses for her and we don't want to take anything away from her because we are going through this. She's been super supportive of all this, but since I was a single mom for most of her life and spent a good deal of time telling her no, so for her senior year I don't want to have to do that. So this is probably going to be our one and only IUI. 

So, I go in for CD12 ultrasound on Friday morning and we will go from there.  I didn't trigger until CD15 last month so don't expect anything happening until next week.

Here's hoping we have a wave of BFP's soon!!

Re: DH agreed

• Praying for a good outcome for you! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wishing you lots of luck!
    40yo; DH 37; TTC 1y. No specific DX. Beginning 1st IVF cycle 30 Mar 11.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck - hoping this will be it for you!!
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• Sending you tons of prayers!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"