Pre-School and Daycare

*Cute lunch check-in*

A bunny peek-a-boo PBJ sandwich with sprinkles accents, some cheese and grapes on picks, and carrots and celery in a mini silicone bowl (love these! from World Market) with a bit of ranch dressing on the bottom. 

My favorite this week! A whipped cream cheese and jelly sandwich (with cream cheese tail!), carrots, strawberries (DD loves the mini finger forks) and some grapes on leaf picks (I coveted these for years and now I finally have them!). DD ate the fruit and bunny's tail and otherwise didn't touch the sandwich. I tried!

This was a small Easter lunch, since we'd eaten a huge brunch a few hours earlier. A bunny sandwich on a leftover roll (which she didn't touch), celery/carrot ears, grapes, extremely delicious fresh pineapple, hardboiled egg and some Annie's bunny gummies in the striped container. I was pleased that DD ate most of the hardboiled egg.

Have a great week everyone! I bet you can find some good deals on Easter cookie cutters this week. That's how I purchased the cutters that I used this year. Always thinking ahead! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"