Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Stacy

Re: Stacy

• Options
    Never mind, just saw your FB post :)
  • Options

I'm alive! Sorry I couldn't get my internet to work until today to answer you back.  We lost part of our roof and siding, and our heavy lawn furniture was blown way over into the neighbor's yard and bent, but no one was hurt and we still have a house.  Others weren't so lucky with their homes, but it is wonderful that no one was killed.  Tornadoes are scary stuff!  We are expecting more big storms tonight.  It seems like a never ending cycle.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::butting in::
    Yikes! Glad you're okay!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options
    yikes.  I was worried.  On my road-trip I was getting some grub at a truck stop and saw the tornados on the news and texted Dip to ask how you were.   Glad you're alive and have your home!
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"