Alabama Babies

AmandaBrooke81 PM

Hey, I followed your blog from a comment you posted on a question I had and I sent you a PM with a question!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AmandaBrooke81 PM

• Hey! So glad you wrote on here...I usually never check my PMs, but happened to the day after you 1st sent it, but it wouldn't let me respond back to you on PM!

Sorry- I'm just going to post my answers on this thread since it was giving me fits the other day =)   {not sure if it's the new computer or what...} 

*Tablecloths (red on garage walls, 1 yellow on the favor table), Paper goods including the red & yellow scalloped boxes- WalMart's Party Section

*Fabric Runners (black & white polka dot)- www.fabric.com

*Penant Banner- DIY project using felt cut into triangles & sewing on a thick black ribbon...super easy!

*All Signs/Menu Cards- DIY made in PowerPoint, the Disney font was a free one called "Walter" from urbanfonts (I think?) & images from Google Images; also I just bought the cheapest clear acrylic frames @ WalMart to display/label the food options

Also, this link to my "style blog" will have the contents of the favor bags & also links to tutorials for the Mouse Ears & the Mickey Pinata:  

https://amandabrookes.blogspot.com/2011/02/toddling-ms-2nd-birthday-party.html  

Let me know if there's anything else you were wondering about- I think I covered most everything =)  Also, I took ideas from many different places {including 2 Bumpies on here too!}, just Google "Mickey Party" and you can find several different ideas too. 

HTH! 

• MJ317MJ317 member

Thank you SO much! That answers everything, you have a beautiful family!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh THANK YOU! You're so sweet =)

Also, the 2-tiered cake is from Publix...totally ripped off the idea from SouthernBelle82's Minnie Mouse party. And of course it was ridiculously yummy too {Publix cakes ROCK!} 

• ::high-jacking this post::

Amanda! Why am I just seeing your blog? Look how creative you are! I read the poem about bringing a second child into the family and I started balling my eyes out...darn hormones!

• imagemrssamuels2b:

::high-jacking this post::

Amanda! Why am I just seeing your blog? Look how creative you are! I read the poem about bringing a second child into the family and I started balling my eyes out...darn hormones!

Thank girls!  Yeah, I was totally teary-eyed too =)   Now tell me a little about those hormones ???????   ;)  JK

• imageamandabrooke81:
    imagemrssamuels2b:

::high-jacking this post::

Thank girls!  Yeah, I was totally teary-eyed too =)   Now tell me a little about those hormones ???????   ;)  JK

LOL! NOTHING to tell...every since I had Preston, AF makes me a mushy mess...I'm crying at the drop of a hat

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"