Upstate NY Babies
Options

Worst nightmare

Ugh!  I had the worst one last night, I will spare the details, but I actually went and woke DH up (I was on the couch, as I was having trouble sleeping anyway) and then had to go in and touch Evan to know that he was okay.  DH even came out to check on me a few minutes later to make sure that I was okay.  I would much rather have the hormones giving me the juicy dreams..
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Worst nightmare

• Options
    I hate bad dreams... I don't have them often, but whenever I do I can not fall back asleep. Hope you have happier dreams tonight!
  • Options

Nightmares suck!

You know, I didn't even think about that I could have those type while pregnant next time.  I had them repeatedly after dd was born for probably 9 months or so.  I slept thru most of them, but would wake up crying a 1 or 2 times a week.  I would wake up poor dh 4 or more times a night though. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yuck, nighmares are the worst.  I'm sorry you had one.  I hope tonight's dreams are much happier for you!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    That sucks, V...I'm sorry...I find I have them after watching Criminal Minds or one of those shows...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been having lots of "juicy dreams"!!! But recently I started having really realistic dreams where I get really mad at some one and wake up really upset! Not fun! No nightmares yet, but after DD was born, I had some freaky ones.
  • Options
    Pregnancy always brought out the most vivid dreams for me, both juicy and horrifying. I hope you can get some restful sleep tonight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"