Ohio Babies

Touring the hospital - Questions to ask

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I am going to the hospital tour after birthing class this evening. I am working on a list of questions. Any ideas? I always do this. I will think of things after the fact. Trying to be proactive this time!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Touring the hospital - Questions to ask

• They will most likely answer all your questions during the tour... but when i went I wanted to make sure I knew visiting hours, how many people could be in birthing room with me, if I would have same nurse the whole time and if I was comfortable with nurse if I could asked to be changed, After my birth I wish I would of know more about their NICU unit, although the NICU was great, I wish I would of asked when they bring NICU in and for what reason, which is something the hospital or your doctor may have to answer. You may want to know what role your birthing partner will be able to play also. Just think of how you want your experience to go, and although that sometimes goes out the door, you can make sure all your questions are answered to make sure you can get as close to that experience as you want.
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Which hospital are you going to? If there's anything you realize you forgot to ask, you can always post it here. There will probably be someone with some experience who may be able to answer. If not - just call and ask! That's what I did.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are delivering at Mount Carmel East. The tour was great. They did answer a whole lot of questions that I knew I wanted to ask, plus some I didn't. Now that I've gone to the hospital and checked it out I am more ready than ever to meet my LO. She doesn't have much longer in there before she is an outside baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"