Georgia Babies

Florida/SC Vacations

Hey Ladies!

My sister and kids will be coming down for two weeks this summer. We are wanting to plan a beach trip for a few days. I was wondering if anyone has any good choices where to go or stay that isn't too expensive and also kid friendly from 9mo - 11 yrs of age. I know in Hilton Head there is a Holiday Inn that is on the beach with a kiddie pool/big pool/tiki hut and I'm looking for something similar to that. I've never been to the beach so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Colleen

Re: Florida/SC Vacations

• I suggest browsing some of the VRBO rentals. There are tons of great rental properties that are bigger and more kid friendly than some of the hotels. We love Hilton Head. If you look a few posts down there are some posts about St. Simons too. Not, FL or SC but still a good option too.

There is also a beach/condo place in Destin I think that several ladies have either stayed at or are planning on staying at.

• I would not stay at the Holiday Inn in HHI with small kids.  It's a pretty rowdy crowd there for the most part.  The Hilton is nice and so is the Crowne Plaza, both on the beach and a much more family friendly vibe, imo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"