Georgia Babies

Passport photo question

So how exactly do you get a passport photo of your LO?  Every time I've gotten them it's just a backdrop at CVS or something, so do I just prop her up?  Or should I just try taking my own?

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Passport photo question

• Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemyrall:

Awesome, thanks!  I'm hoping to find a photo and just crop it to make it work.  Darn girl won't sit still but for a second.

EDD 12/24/15

• Loading the player...
  • pretty sure we took Tess's at the passport department at the post office where we filled out our paperwork.
  • kepkep member
    I just had Isaac's made at the post office where we turned in his application. It was important to get his passport (as documentation of his U.S. citizenship) ASAP, so I didn't want to do his photo somewhere else and then risk having it rejected. Plus, it was just easier to do it at the PO. I sat him on the little stool and then crouched down in front of him, holding his legs/waist so he wouldn't fall off. It was fast, and his passport was in our mailbox in less than two weeks! (We paid for the expedited service.)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • If you are a member at AAA, they will also do passport pictures.

• imagekep:
    I just had Isaac's made at the post office where we turned in his application. It was important to get his passport (as documentation of his U.S. citizenship) ASAP, so I didn't want to do his photo somewhere else and then risk having it rejected. Plus, it was just easier to do it at the PO. I sat him on the little stool and then crouched down in front of him, holding his legs/waist so he wouldn't fall off. It was fast, and his passport was in our mailbox in less than two weeks! (We paid for the expedited service.)

I guess I could try and bribe her to be still - I hope they are quick :)

EDD 12/24/15

• imagekep:

This was us too! We went a month ago to have them done. The lady was great and knew exactly what to do with Bailey (the screamer) and Bryce (the smiley one).

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • we did Finn and Riley's at the post office, Finn had just turned 2 so he sat still but Riley was only 7 months old at the time I think and he sat on my lap.  cutest pictures ever!
  • We did Sam's at the CVS on L'Ville Hwy.  I just held her up above my head.  It's a really cute pic, too.  They had to take a few to get it right, but it didn't take long at all. 
  • We are getting Lila's at a passport place on E Paces Ferry, across from the post office, in Buckhead. $10 and they know how to do it with babies. We did Finn's (the US one) on our own and had it cropped down, we just had him lying on a white sheet and stood above him, but he was like 3 weeks old. And his UK one we had done in a store, also at about that age, and they knew how to do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageandrea922:
    We are getting Lila's at a passport place on E Paces Ferry, across from the post office, in Buckhead. $10 and they know how to do it with babies. We did Finn's (the US one) on our own and had it cropped down, we just had him lying on a white sheet and stood above him, but he was like 3 weeks old. And his UK one we had done in a store, also at about that age, and they knew how to do it.

Oh, I know that place!  Thanks!

EDD 12/24/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"