Indiana Babies

monday check-in

1. Where and How:

2. Weekend Highlight:

3. PIP a picture from your Easter celebrations (or if you don't celebrate, from your weekend in general)!

Re: monday check-in

• 1. Where and how: 20 weeks 2 days pregnant.  We've reached the halfway point - WOOT!!!!

2. Weekend Highlight: Watching Audrey do the Easter egg hunt at church.  It was her first one and she caught on quick.  DH was happy with all the loot she collected :)

3.  PIP a picture from your Easter celebrations:  I left my camera at my parent's house....

• 1. 9 weeks post partum. I am so sleep deprived!

2. Watching Jocelyn play with all of her cousins. She loves the big kids and they love her. So cute! It was fun to show Connor off to the families too. Both kids did amazingly well.

3. image

and a bonus, because I can't get enough of his smile...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Whitney- omg your kids are adorable!!!!  love their outfits too!  you look great as well:)

1. Where and How: 5 weeks and feel tired

2. Weekend Highlight: Went to the Pacer game and they won.  Easter was great and Barrett had so much fun!

3. PIP a picture from your Easter celebrations (or if you don't celebrate, from your weekend in general)! No clue how to PIP but my pictures are all up on facebook:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Whitney-I LOVE the pics! What a picture perfect family. I can't believe how big Connor is already! He's gonna break some hearts. :)

1. Where and How: CD 20 something

2. Weekend Highlight: Helping my nephew Easter egg hunt and getting to see my cousin's baby. (Only 2 kiddos that could come to Easter on that side of the family)

3. PIP a picture from your Easter celebrations (or if you don't celebrate, from your weekend in general)! I didn't take any pictures at Easter dinner, but here is one from the night before.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Whitney ~

I just have to say....you and your hubby make adorable kids!  love your pics! :)

• 1.  17 weeks, 6 days pg...wow!  Doing fine and glad Monday's over.

2.  Catching up on some things and ordering our dresser...I feel much better now.  Also, our church service was really nice yesterday.

3. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks everybody :) Courtney - love the FB pics, and Lindsey you guys look so cute! Brit, sweet work on the cake Cake

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"