Georgia Babies

stinky feet

dd has the stinky feet.  Her shoes reek so bad it makes me want to gag.  If I wash her shoes, how long do you think it will take for them to air dry?

Is there anything I can do to "cure" the stinky feet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stinky feet

• Soak her feet in a warm bath with baking soda. I don't know about washing the shoes, but if you put a dryer sheet inside of each of them overnight that should help with the smell.
  • Do her feet sweat a lot? If so try putting Gold bond foot powder on them before putting on her socks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I washed Addi's shoes and put a paper towel in each one (I think Ra or Brandi had suggested this) and they were dry in less than 24 hours. 
  • imageKim&Dan:
    Do her feet sweat a lot? If so try putting Gold bond foot powder on them before putting on her socks.

we put powder on DD's feet each time we put on socks, even if we take them off and put them back on. they're sometimes tart so we always smell them and she loves when we smell them!

• Howdy!

I've made best experiences with cedarsoles (cedar inserts made from fresh-smelling cedar wood).

I've bought them via internet and because they just had big sizes I've choped them to a lower size. Now they fit in my babys shoes and the stinky feet are nearly gone. I will observe how long the effect works.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"