Tennessee Babies
Options

I just moved to Sevierville

And found out today that I'm pregnant =)

Can anyone recommend a doctor in East TN? Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just moved to Sevierville

• Options
    congrats!  i see dr. anderson at leconte and she is fantastic.  i've also heard wonderful things about dr. love.  if you are looking to knoxville i'm not much help...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Wanted to add my congrats!!

I'm a little further east, in Kingsport. So, not sure that I would be any help as far as docs go, but there are plenty of girls on this board who are around your area, so you should get some good recs.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!! I live in Dandridge, but work in Sevierville. I have heard great things about most of the Drs at LeConte in Sevierville, but I actually go to Fort Sanders OBGYN Group in Knoxville. I see Dr. Himebaugh and she is AMAZING. I've also heard good things about Dr. Broady in that office as well. Good luck and congrats, again!  :)
    Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I like Women's Care Group and they are in Knoxville and Maryville.
    imageimage
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    ~ Winston Churchill
  • Options

I live in Knoxville now, We may be moving to Newport soon. I still plan to use the same Dr. at Fort Sander OBGYN group in Knoxville. I will be having my Third c-section, So the drive is not so much of a big deal for me. The Dr. Im useing is Dr. Moffet

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"