Blended Families

New pic of DD

I've trying to update my siggy, but it won't let me. So until then, here is a new pic of DD for your viewing pleasure! Smile This is from our Easter egg hunt on Saturday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New pic of DD

• so cute!
    Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • So cute! The sunglasses make the outfit!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the glasses!
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • So cute!! Love the outfit and sunglasses :)  She is getting so big!
  • imageJ+R:
    So cute!! Love the outfit and sunglasses :)  She is getting so big!

Well, yes and no Stick out tongue She IS almost 15 months! But that dress she's wearing that's still too big on her...yeah it's a 9 month! lol

• I love it!
  • She is getting so big!

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• Ahh! Hi big girl!!! Love her piggy tails. so cute. I can't wait till my DD has enough hair to do something with it. it's long now but not long enough to actually put up. :-( lol. What things is she doing new? I love hearing how people's babies are developing and new things they can do.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    Ahh! Hi big girl!!! Love her piggy tails. so cute. I can't wait till my DD has enough hair to do something with it. it's long now but not long enough to actually put up. :-( lol. What things is she doing new? I love hearing how people's babies are developing and new things they can do.

Umm...she didn't start walking until just after her birthday, but she's almost running now! She'll wave and blow kisses, and depending on her mood will feed herself with a fork/spoon.
    She's saying quite a few words, but most of them are still hard to understand. Her newest are here (handing you something) there (pointing) and thank you. My favorite are her animal noises! She'll do a dog, cat, snake, and owl. They're hilarious!

• Adorable!  She looks like a total mini diva in her little sunglasses =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"