Georgia Babies

NBR: Who's going to watch Kate + William's wedding?

Anyone have anything special planned? Going to a viewing party? Want to have a wedding GTG? hee hee hee

Funny thing ... a week or so ago, I couldn't tell you the wedding date, but now I am excited about it. They are getting married the same weekend we did (our seventh anniversary is Saturday--we got married on a Friday, too). LOL!

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: NBR: Who's going to watch Kate + William's wedding?

• I would love to. What time is it?

Happy A Karen and Tanna!

• I'll be DVR'ing it. They are getting married on our 4th wedding anniversary.  I'm excited about it.  But in true manly fashion, DH could care less about the whole thing. (The Royal Wedding, not our anniversary)
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    Coverage starts at 4 a.m.! :o) The W in Buckhead is having a viewing party from 5 to 9 a.m.
    My blog
  • I'll be watching it..or at least dvring it since I've got to get B ready for school that morning.  I remember watching his parents' wedding so I'm feeling a bit old right now.  LOL
  • kepkep member
    Me, too! I remember we were on vacation when Charles and Diana were married. I think I was going into second grade or something like that.
    My blog
  • I already have my alarm set for 3:45am! I can't wait! I loved Diana and got up early with my Mom to watch her wedding! I love royal stuff! We toured Westminster Abbey when we were in London over NYE and everyone was buzzing about the wedding! I can't wait to see her dress!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so excited about it. I am not sure why all of the sudden I am but, I even already have an alarm set so I am sure to catch it live.
  • imagekep:
    Coverage starts at 4 a.m.! :o) The W in Buckhead is having a viewing party from 5 to 9 a.m.

How fun is this. I also have heard of viewing parties where everyone is wearing their wedding dresses/bridesmaid dresses.  

• I'm sure I'll be up anyway thanks to pregnancy insomnia, but just in case, I'm setting my alarm! One night last week I was up in the middle of the night and watched a special on it, so I'm even more excited now. I can't wait to see her dress!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Am I the only one that doesn't care? I guess I am angry with my Queen right now and taking it out on them. I loved Diana and Charles wedding but so not interested in this one right now.
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • I love anything to do with the royals so I will be watching...actually I will dvr it.  I'll be at work, but I already warned my boss that I was going to have it up on my computer checking it out periodically.  LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will definitely be tivo-ing it!  Can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm DVRing it for Evie. I can't wait for her to see a little girl become a princess.  
  • We are, my in-laws are here from the UK so they want to watch it, and I will be up anyway, so there you go!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePecswife:
    Am I the only one that doesn't care?
    Nope I could careless.  In fact the only reason I am excited about it is so I don't freaking have to hear about it anymore!!!  I thought it was the last two weekends since they talk about it all.the.time.  I heard on the radio this morning that it cost 32 million dollars just for security and that the tax payers are footing the bill.  That is crazy!!!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • stupid question but...what stations are going to be covering it?  I want to go ahead and set the dvr
  • We are going to be in Hilton Head this weekend so I doubt I am getting up to watch it.  But I set my DVR for the Today/NBC coverage starting at 4am, lol!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just started getting into it. I will be dvring it though. I can't wait to wath it with Abigail since she loves all things princesses. DH sent her a William & Kate postcard from London last week ad she got so excited when I told her it was a prince and soon to be princess.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I wasn't too excited about until I watched the special on it on TLC this weekend! Knowing my luck, it will be the only night this week that Ryan doesn't wake up at 5am. I do want to watch it but I really can't handle getting up that early. I hope they replay the wedding later that day since we haven't joined the 21st century and gotten a DVR.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • I plan to TiVo it. It'll be my big excitement for Friday night since I'll be home with only DD this week Embarrassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"