Oklahoma Babies
Options

Best OK Eateries for Expectant Mommies

I am looking for suggestions - I've had anything and everything under the sun over the past 3 months, but what if I'm missing something??? I'd love to hear from my OK Moms...

I tried Rooster's Chicken/Not Beer on Thursday before the Redhawks game - OH MY GOSH - It was devine, the fried pickles were amazing.

What else... Well Ted's is amazing PG or not, but if I'm being good I'll go to Cafe 7 or Cool Greens, although I feel like the food at Cool Greens is pretty limiting - last time we were there I ordered a pizza and salad and then I found out all of their cheese is not pasteurized. 

Where else - OH I'm terrible, but Taco Bell is a great lunch spot, although the store on May and Memorial is awfully stingy with the sauce! ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best OK Eateries for Expectant Mommies

• Options

I am kept in fresh supply of good food. I work at a medical office and the drug reps bring lunch all the time. The Paseo Grill has WONDERFUL meatloaf. I am not even a huge meatloaf fan.

Humble Pie chicago style pizza. never had it til one of the reps brought it. O...M...G!

There is also the newer Buffet on I-240 and Western called Hibachi Buffett. Pregnant woman's dream. It's a BIG buffet...and even has a big line for fresh made stuff. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"