North Carolina Babies
Options

Door Lock?

We are starting to get Wy's new room set up and in his new room is a door going outside. I've started looking, but noticed there are a bunch of options for child proof locks to put on the doors to keep them from opening them. Anyone have one they love or could recommend?? TIA! Happy Easter weekend!! Smile

Re: Door Lock?

• Options
    Depends on the type of door knob you have... is it a twist knob or a lever? 
  • Options
    i would also look at some kind of bolt or lock of some sort that is too high up for him to reach in case he ever gets to the point of being able to get the knobs open!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrs.LLG:
    Depends on the type of door knob you have... is it a twist knob or a lever? 

It's a twist knob...run of the mill nothing fancy.

• Options

imageakspriss:
    i would also look at some kind of bolt or lock of some sort that is too high up for him to reach in case he ever gets to the point of being able to get the knobs open!!

this. 100%!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We had a door knob cover and Caleb figured it out immediately. We turned his doorknob around so we can lock him in. We usually lock it when he goes to bed, and unlock it when we go to bed. That way he can get up and come in our room in the morning. Its worked well for us
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"