Single Parents
Options

Didn't come home last night...

We are talking divorce, certainly having issues. I should say I plan to see an attorney. But I didn't think he would stay out all night again and miss his daughter open her easter basket, find eggs, beg for candy when she got up this morning. I a so hurt that he did this to her. He can ignore and not talk to me all he wants. But his baby :(

Re: Didn't come home last night...

• Options
    Just a lurker on this board, but wanted to say that I am sorry.  :::hugs:::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

not coming home at all is completely unacceptable when you're married.  or in a committed relationship.  

and by that i mean - other than a planned thing.  just not coming home is totally effed up.  i'd be livid if i were in your situation.

did he offer any explanation? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its the 4th time this week that hes gotten home past 12:00. Today he got home at 9:15. He said he had drinks and stayed with a buddy since I dont love him.. Pathetic loser
  • Options

Yeah it is pathetic.  He sounds like a total loser.  What are you doing to get out of the relationship?  

I read your post above.  Please take everyone's advice to heart.  It's all really good advice, and you always want to appear to be the bigger person (even if you hate his guts, which believe me, i totally 1,000%  understand).  :) 

And appearing to be the bigger person will show you in a favorable light to the court.  Which is a really really good thing.  Promise.  

• Options
    My STBXH pulled this same stunt when we first separated. In the first two weeks after he said the whole "I love you but I'm not in love with you anymore" BS, he went out and got so drunk he stayed somewhere else both weekends. He'd come home around 9:00AM still reeking of beer and appeared to still be drunk.

One of those weekends he stayed at another woman's house.

Your H is clearly in pain and this is his way of dealing with it. It doesn't make it any easier because of the circumstances, but it's how he's choosing to deal with issues. Run away and drink his sorrows away.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"