April 2011 Moms
Options

Back labor?

Most of the day today I have had a dull pain in my left side which reaches to almost the middle of my back. Every now and again it becomes a sharp pain. Anyone else have this? Is it the start of back labor?

Re: Back labor?

• Options
    I have had this on and off for about 10 days and nothing. But I hope it turns into back labor for you!
  • Options
    I had not very painful but sharp back pain two days before I went into labor. It was a constant pain though so I knew it wasn't contractions. Then two days later at 3:00 am I began getting contractions. I had horrible back labor. It was really painful.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had back labor with my LO and let me tell you it is horrible.  It's this sharp, strong pain that radiates throughout your entire lower back & pelvis.  It is so hard to describe....all I know is that it was the worst.  These were not the type of contractions I was envisioning when I went into labor, they literally brought me to tears.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    back labor is the pits....it was the most intense pain i have ever felt...:(
  • Options
    My back labor was seriously intense and was all along my lower back....applying pressure helped ease it and also being in the hands and knees position gave some relief.....but mine wasn't sharp, it was more of a general (intense and painful) ache. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"