Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Hey

Hey! I know a took a bit of a break. Ok, so it was a LONG break. But, with all the back and forth betweeh the base clinic, the OB who delivered Brylee, and the base lab. I've been kind of a wreck.

We finally got a chance to sit and talk with Dr. T and in his conclusion he has ruled that I had a natural m/c. Base clinic is stating that it was a c/p, where the base lab has ruled that I was never pregnant at all. It's beena mess. I'm really hoping to get back in the swing of things and cope. DH will be deploying sometime next month and once he gets back, I'm praying that we're ready emotionally and physcially to TTC. As of right now, Dr. T has nixed TTC before he leaves.

On April 13th Brylee turned one and even though we had a few set backs with her theme, we ended up having a Tangled theme and she loved it. I hope all of you are well. I miss talking to you all :) Thank you all for your T&Ps through this time. I know that's what got us through this. Thank you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey

• I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so glad that Brylee had a great birthday. I got Emily the Tangled movie for her Easter basket because we are trying to collect all the Disney movies for her. 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• That was a long break, I feel like the last time I saw you was on 3rd Tri or 0-3.  I'm so sorry for your loss and that you had to go through that whole mess with the clinic on top of it.  T&Ps with your family while your husband is away.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I remember you from the Tri boards - sorry to hear you have been going through so much!  T&P
  • I'm so sorry for your lose - hugs to you.  Looking forward to seeing you on the boards again.  Just so you know (as there aren't a ton of replies), when 9-12 was more happening, you were asked about and someone updated a little about your story.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Guess I've been kinda scarce too because I missed the posts before this.  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.  How long will your hubby be deployed for?  I hope you can TTC as soon as he gets home.  I'm sending well wishes out into the universe for you and your LO!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"