Illinois Babies

OB/GYN recommendations for Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates area

I'm currently 6 weeks and I'm seeing Women's heath first, but I'm not really happy with the service there.  I feel that most of the staff is cold and rude.  I want a more attentive, friendly atmosphere.

I just moved to Hoffman Estates 3 years ago and I used to go to Woman Care, but they don't take my new insurance (BCBS HMO) so I had to switch.

Anyone have a recommendation for another practice?  Thank you!

Re: OB/GYN recommendations for Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates area

• I don't see her anymore because I moved, but I used to go to Dr. Gail Gerber.  She was recommended to me by a good friend who has been seeing her since she was a teenager, and delivered both of her children.  My friend loves her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also go see Dr. Gerber at NW Associates for Womens Health. Everyone from reception to the nurses have always been very kind and caring there. I would def think about heading there...
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to this doctor as well but Dr. Gerber is very busy.  I originally asked for her at the very beginning, I'm headed into my 9th month and have never been able to see her, she's just too busy BUT Deb Danielson has been great! 

I will probably meet Gerber when I have my LO!  Big Smile

The staff is very nice though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I saw Dr Kathryn Ray.  She's primarily out of St Alexius on Barrington, but also delivers at NWCH.  Her practice used to be called Comprehensive Women's Health, but they've changed the name recently - not sure what it is now...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"