1st Trimester

1 trick or treater!

so i bought three bags of candy since i heard that we could get a lot of kids in our neighborhood. we got one kid...our next door neighbor. now we have an entire basket of candy left...whatever will i do?

Re: 1 trick or treater!

• Tomorrow go next door to the same kid, ring the bell and give it all to him/her! Or freeze it for the cravings you are going to have somewhere down this pregnancy road...

But cheer up - we haven't had a single one! Not one! There are kids around here but they are all at "fall festivals"?

• We've had four tonight, the last one just got half the candy I had.
  • Loading the player...
  • i feel like kids drive to developments to go trick or treating now...no fun.
  • That sucks!! Our neighborhood hasn't even started yet. ?I want to get DD out there early so we can get back to hand out candy. ?

?I have no idea when we should go out!??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well...you've had 100% more trick or treaters than we did! =( Mmmm....more caaaaaandy for you!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Uh-oh...such a bad problem to have ;)  We got no trick-or-treaters last year, so I was hesitant to buy candy this year.  I just got a small bag so that if we indeed get none this year, DH and I won't get too fat =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • We had 3!  :(  I swear I ate half the candy.  Thankfully we had a party the next night and gave it all away then.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"