New Jersey Babies
Options

Brunswick Hills OBGYN

Hello NJ Ladies!

Looking to see if anyone has used them before, and what they thought.

My 1st aptmt is 4/26, in the East Brunswick office, with Dr. Fischer.

TIA! 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Brunswick Hills OBGYN

• Options

I use them.  I love it.  All the Doctors are nice.  They have a lab and ultrasound in office.  They work out of St. Peters.  They also have late appointments.  The only think is sometimes you will wait in the waiting room for a while but otherwise I'm a fan.

Congrats!

• Options
    I go there and love them as well. I like some doctors more than the others. My favorites are Dr. Fischer & Dr. Cherot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies... really appreciate the feedback!
  • Options

I have been going there for many years now. And love them.

As far as my appointments since I have been pregnant goes 1 out of 3 was really good so far, I think it was the dr. Since you have to see all the dr's for my first 2 visits I saw Dr. Fisher, she made me wait over 45 minutes for my first visit & my pap. But my ultrasound  & blood work was done right away.

Last time I saw Dr. Cherot and absoultly loved her! She was so fast, we only had to wait 5 minutes & was super nice. 

For our next 2 appointments we have 2 more drs so I think it depends on who you see and how busy they are that day. The only downside is they are not open on Saturdays. Hope this helps 

Photobucket
  • Options
    imageTracyb6868:

I have been going there for many years now. And love them.

As far as my appointments since I have been pregnant goes 1 out of 3 was really good so far, I think it was the dr. Since you have to see all the dr's for my first 2 visits I saw Dr. Fisher, she made me wait over 45 minutes for my first visit & my pap. But my ultrasound  & blood work was done right away.

Last time I saw Dr. Cherot and absoultly loved her! She was so fast, we only had to wait 5 minutes & was super nice. 

For our next 2 appointments we have 2 more drs so I think it depends on who you see and how busy they are that day. The only downside is they are not open on Saturdays. Hope this helps 

Yeah bummed they are not open Saturdays, but the late night aptmts are pretty good! Thanks for the feedback! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"