Twin or Multiple moms? — The Bump
Alaska Babies

Twin or Multiple moms?

Hey ladies! I'm about 23 weeks along with twins and was wondering if there were any other Alaskan twin moms on this board. I have all sorts of questions.. good peds, must haves, etc. :) It's probably a long shot, but crossing my fingers!
J-- momma to V (06) and E (11) and his twin sister N who we lost too soon Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Twin or Multiple moms?

• This is my first time on this board, I am 15 weeks with twins!  I am up in Fairbanks, haven't found any mom's up here yet.  Where are you located?
    Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello! I'm in Anchorage. I was actually just admitted to the hospital because of shortening cervix, at least it's still modified bed rest for now. :)

Let me know if you have any questions, twin pregnancy is so different then what I experienced with my daughter. It's also nice to chat with another local twin mom, I really don't know any!

J-- momma to V (06) and E (11) and his twin sister N who we lost too soon Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be 12 weeks pregnant with twins on Monday. I've lived in Dillingham for 3 years now and love it out here. It's nice to see other moms of multiples here in AK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards