Snarky and T-TTC

Happy Friday

Yay for the weekend!  Its a holiday for my H so he is home for a long weekend, which is nice.  Whats everyone doing for Easter?  We are going to my ILs, which should be nice.
TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Friday

• Happy Friday!

I am working today. DH is working all weekend and will be home Sunday around 3 - we are just having dinner him, BIL, DD and I. Our family is 8 hours away.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• gidgegidge member

So glad it's Friday!  We're supposed to get some nicer weather this weekend, so that is something to look forward to :)

DH and I aren't going anywhere.  My older brother is taking his girlfriend home but I don't think we'll go....dont' want it to be too overwhelming :P.   We ARE going to go see the Disney Big Cats movie this weekend, though.  I have been waiting for it to come out since they showed some clips last year.

I have a slightly unhealthy love of cats ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy Friday!  Our anniversary is tomorrow so we are going out to dinner tonight (prom is tomorrow and we don't want to deal with the crowds).  For Easter we are going to ILs for lunch then my parents for dinner.
  • On Saturday, we are going to my parents' house for a bbq and an egg hunt.  On Sunday, we are going to DH's aunt's house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. Unfortunately, it is going to rain for the next five days straight.  So, most of the festivities will probably be indoors.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Good Morning! We're going to my parent's house for Easter. Nothing else too exciting for the weekend.
  • I'm spending it with DSIL and DMIL. Yay.

BTW the D stands for Douchey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"