Minnesota Babies
Options

those with a MN Zoo Membership

which one did you get?  I can't decide if I should get the Individual Plus, Household or Household Plus...also, DD gets in for free until she's 2, right?

TIA! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: those with a MN Zoo Membership

• Options
    Yes kids get in free until 2....We just donated $250 that was tax deductible and that was the voyager level. We get two free guests in Free every time we go :O) We easily used that up in the past year. Went about 30 times, and an Adult ticket is $16 and parking is $10 so $26 every time you go x30 def payed for itself.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

She will get in until she is 3 & We have the individual plus (in my name) so we have extra pass when Hubby not coming with. 

update I should say once LO turns 3 then we will have to pay for them.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the individual plus.

ETA: If you are going to get one, get it soon.  They are raising prices next month.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My SIL got my kids the household membership for Christmas.  My friend wanted to come with us so she paid the additional $20 for the household plus membership.
  • Options
    My kids are only 4 mos, but we had to buy a household plus so the nanny can take them. PP is right about prices going up. They will be Memorial Day weekend last I heard. I'd do it fast.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We have ind. plus. And will keep that until next year when LO's birthday and she will be more. For now I like it because it's in my name and I can take whomever I want if DH is unable to go.
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options
    Well Hello little miss Lya! I can't figure out how to friend you...so friend me ;p Molly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"