Minnesota Babies

Intro and OB recs needed

Hi!  I'm a regular on PAIF and IF Vets and have been lurking on this board as soon as we found out we were pg.  After 7 cycles of IF treatments, we're cautiously expecting our 1st.

So yesterday we finally sold our house (after trying for over a year) which is great news but we close next month.  We're moving from Maple Grove to probably (hopefully) Eagan and I need to find a new OB and hospital to deliver.  I've been going to Oakdale OB in MG and was planning on delivering at the MG hospital - that's obviously not going to work anymore.

Any great OB recs for the Eagan area? 

TIA and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro and OB recs needed

• I do not have a recommendation but just wanted to offer my CONGRATS on your BFP! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :-)
  • Congratulations!

I was in your shoes 4-5 yrs ago. . . pregnant after IF. I saw Dr Sam Arnold at Comprehensive Healthcare for Women in Woodbury for my IF treatments and loved him. Very compassionate. If you're like me, you're going to need a compassionate Dr to calm your first time mom & pregnant after IF anxiety. He also has a couple female partners, if you're more comfortable with a female doc. They deliver at Woodwinds.

My cousin went to Dr Annette Mies at the Metro Ob/Gyn clinic in Woodbury when pregnant with her twins and really liked her. She also delivers at Woodwinds.

Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFannieRae:

Congratulations!

I was in your shoes 4-5 yrs ago. . . pregnant after IF. I saw Dr Sam Arnold at Comprehensive Healthcare for Women in Woodbury for my IF treatments and loved him. Very compassionate. If you're like me, you're going to need a compassionate Dr to calm your first time mom & pregnant after IF anxiety. He also has a couple female partners, if you're more comfortable with a female doc. They deliver at Woodwinds.

My cousin went to Dr Annette Mies at the Metro Ob/Gyn clinic in Woodbury when pregnant with her twins and really liked her. She also delivers at Woodwinds.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for!  Someone who doesn't mind doing a little hand holding as we still can't get over that this actually is happening!  I love our OB and I'm sad I have to leave her but I've heard awesome things about Woodwinds so I'll check out your recs.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"