January 2011 Moms

How often does everyones baby eat during the day?

Just wondering?

My baby just started sleeping 6 straight hours at night then feed then back to 4 more hours then eats every 2 hours or so during the day.. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How often does everyones baby eat during the day?

• She was getting 5oz every 3 hours, but lately she's been wanting to eat after 2.5 hours. We just upped her to 6oz and now I'm getting stretches up to 4 hours (love it!). Her last bottle is around 9pm and she will either wake up around 3am for a feeding, or she'll STTN until around 7:30.
  • Mine does exactly as yours does for the most part. However, we gave 2 bottles of BM this past week and it got me a 9 hour stretch! But that went out the window last night when he woke up every 3 hours (like it was month #1)...guess it's that growth spurt!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Save for one 3-4 hour stretch at night, he eats every 2 hours around the clock.
  • He usually eats every 3-4 hours during the day and then I always get at least one 5 hour.  He eats around 7, bed around 8:30, and sleep until around 3.  Goes back down after his night feeding until about 6 or 7.
  • He eats every 2-2.5 hours during the day, then sleeps 6-8 hours, eats, then sleeps another 3-4 hours. :) And when he eats, its anywhere from 4-6 oz.
  • Eats every 2 hours. Sleeps from 7pm-6am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is three months old now and he is eating every 4 hours.  He goes to bed at 8.  DH gives him a bottle somewhere between 11 and 12 which he pretty takes in his sleep and then goes through until about 5 am when I nurse him (he gets very little from me so I think he is going to drop that soon).  He eats anywhere from 4 to 8 oz.  He is really starting to eat a lot!
  • DD eats roughly every three hours between 7am and 7pm.  Between 7pm and 7am, she wakes up once to eat around midnight.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD eats about every 2.5-3 hours during the day, sometimes in the evening she'll cluster feed every 1.5-2 hours.  She goes to bed at 10 and wakes up at 6am. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageFergie+1:
    He eats every 2-2.5 hours during the day, then sleeps 6-8 hours, eats, then sleeps another 3-4 hours. :) And when he eats, its anywhere from 4-6 oz.

Mine's this exactly! Pumped BM during the day and formula right before he goes to bed.

• DS takes 6-7 oz every 4 hours during the day.  He goes to bed 9-10pm and has started sleeping until 5:30-6:00am.  Works great during the week since that is a great time for him to wake up and eat and let me dress him for the day so I can head to work.  Not so cool on the weekends but I can usually lay back down in bed with him after he eats and get another hour or two of sleep.
  • imageCaniacMom:
    DS takes 6-7 oz every 4 hours during the day.  He goes to bed 9-10pm and has started sleeping until 5:30-6:00am.  Works great during the week since that is a great time for him to wake up and eat and let me dress him for the day so I can head to work.  Not so cool on the weekends but I can usually lay back down in bed with him after he eats and get another hour or two of sleep.

Pretty much this exactly. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We just increased LO's bottles to 4oz at a time and she eats every 3 hours. Well, she's supposed to. On occasion she will eat every 2 hours. I feed her once in the morning before work, then she should eat about 3 times during the day at daycare, she gets fed 2 more times before bed time and will wake up at least once, around 4ish to eat again. So that's about 7-8 times in a 24 hour period.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • My LO eats 5  5 ounce bottles and sleeps from 8pm to 7am when we have to wake him up to get ready for work.
  • My LO eats 6 5oz bottles during the day and then heads to bed at 9:30pm. He usually will have 3 oz at midnight and 3 oz at 3am. I'm hoping to condense the two night feedings. Any ideas? All if it is expressed milk.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"