Georgia Babies
Options

Penis Question

So, Isaac had to go to the dr today bc he was pukey for the second time in two weeks and last time he would puke and be happy but this time he was inconsolable.  He is fine, just another virus.  My poor kiddo.  :(

Anyway, the dr who examined him said that the opening on the tip of his penis seems a little wide at the top.  He even drew me a picture....awkward....

He said its no big deal but he might have trouble with "aim".  Anybody else have something similar going on with your kid?  Isaac is not a "squirter" so he doesn't usually pee all over when you take his diaper off so I don't know what his "stream" is like and that is what the dr asked about.

Life with boys is so...um...interesting.

Re: Penis Question

• Options
    i don't have a similar story, but i can GUARANTEE you that no matter what size the hole, he will have a problem with aim. :)
  • Options

imageDaisygirl613:
    i don't have a similar story, but i can GUARANTEE you that no matter what size the hole, he will have a problem with aim. :)

I figured as much.  Probably going to drive P CRAZY growing up (they share a jack and jill bathroom) but I can honestly defend him to his future bride that he has a medical excuse.  At least by then it won't be me cleaning it up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the opposite issue with both boys. The opening/hole is a bit small. Our Doc said that as long as it comes out as a stream and not a spray we are fine and he warned us about bad aim.

Charlie is potty training now and I would say yes his aim is bad but I dont think it is any worse than any other boy trying to learn to pee in the potty. Our potty seat has a little splash guard and that seems to help him remember to direct it down LOL!

• Options

I am going to 2nd the aim issue. Colin's hole is just fine but his aim is sorely lacking. I think you'll be cleaning walls before you know it no matter what. 

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"