Alabama Babies
Options

Easter basket ideas?

Since Easter is on Sunday I'm trying to figure out what to put in K's easter basket. Yes, I'm a little late on this, but I feel like she just got a ton of stuff at her birthday party and isn't really in need of anything. But, I would like to stuff her basket with a few things she would enjoy.

I need some inspiration! What are yall putting in your LO's easter baskets?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Easter basket ideas?

• Options

A couple of squirt toys for her water table

some bubbles

couple of new headbands...seems to be the only thing she'll keep in her hair

some of those crayola tablets that turn the water colors

a small  chocolate covered marshmallow bunny

a small stuffed sock bunny 

Finding small stuff was hard for me this year...hoping next year is a little easier lol.  

• Options

Books,sidewalk chalk, chocolate easter bunny, little people animals for her farm, a spinny light up thing, bunny marshmallows, marshmallow sucker, miniture mms, bubbles and a doodle pad(the one with the magnet pen and then you can wipe it clean and mark again) I liked an idea posted before about a spout cover for the bath. Oh I like the Crayola magic stuff too!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bubble stick, kiddie size plastic golf clubs/caddy, big bouncy balls.  All from Walmart.  Less than $10 total.
  • Options

Wooden puzzle

Personalized plate

Little bubble machine

Sidewalk chalk

ZhuZhu pet (he went nuts over one at Target last weekend & DH is such a softy so of course it went in the cart...I convinced him we should save it for the Easter basket at least. Age says 3+ so I'll have to inspect it once we take it out of the package...it may just magically disappear for a few months if necessary)

$1 Bunny book 

• Options
    Oh yeah, and an Easter board book.
  • Options

Here are my girls baskets:

Allie's:

Stuffed Barney (her new fav person), M&Ms, cute egg grabber, bunny sidewalk chalk, 2 $1 books from Target, Tangled DVD, bathing suit, skittles, Reese egg, nail polish, & Little People car

Amelia's:

2 $1 books from Target, Bambi DVD, linking rings, bathing suit, headbands, pig carseat toy

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Mainly outside/summer themed:

sidewalk chalk

bubbles

towel

sunglasses

swimsuit

coverup

and some other randoms (book/sock monkey bunny....)

• Options
    We got Sarah a set of Kindermusik instruments for her basket.  And I have a "quiet book" (felt - each page is a letter in her name) that I've been working on...oh, since before she was BORN.  I'd hoped to have it finished by Easter, but it's not looking too good.  Oh well, at least she's young enough that she won't know the difference!
  • Options
    We are doing...a sprinkler water ball, Pinocchio DVD, coloring books, crayons, Peeps, a few shirts....I really want to find a chocolate chicken like in the Max and Ruby book because it's his fave but no luck and I've looked at Target, Walmart, Publix, etc. I may just go with a chocolate covered peep but I really wanted the one like the chocolate bunny.
  • Options

imagekkh2002:
    We got Sarah a set of Kindermusik instruments for her basket.  And I have a "quiet book" (felt - each page is a letter in her name) that I've been working on...oh, since before she was BORN.  I'd hoped to have it finished by Easter, but it's not looking too good.  Oh well, at least she's young enough that she won't know the difference!

Oh good grief, that child is ADORABLE! Love that photo of her =) 

• Options
    imageamandabrooke81:

ZhuZhu pet (he went nuts over one at Target last weekend & DH is such a softy so of course it went in the cart...I convinced him we should save it for the Easter basket at least. Age says 3+ so I'll have to inspect it once we take it out of the package...it may just magically disappear for a few months if necessary)

Jaxon has 2 ZhuZhu pets :)  He LOVES them!

We have so far...

Sidewalk chalk
    Toy Story coloring book/crayons

Wow...I need to get on the ball!  Thinking about a bubble machine, but Heather's sprinkler ball sounds fun too!  Swimsuits are also a great idea!

• Options
    Oooh.. a sprinkler ball is a great idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

So far I have 5 $1 board books from Target & Puffs

I plan to add swim trunks, socks, a sprinkler ball(thx pp for the suggestion) and some other sort of candy/snack...I'm also looking for him some sort of radio but it's not a must for the basket.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"