North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR: Lands' End Swimsuits

I am now at the point where I should give up my beloved J Crew bikinis. SOB! I've been looking at Lands' End Swimsuits and see some things I like. But, I need opinions. Is this swim skirt cute? It's short, basically just covers the bum, so I don't think it's too grandma. It covers up the part of me I dislike the most, so that's appealing to me. What do you ladies think?

https://tinyurl.com/3hfqtwo

Also, do they carry LE swimsuits at Sears? I'd love to go try some on for size, since I doubt they'll have what I want in store.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Lands' End Swimsuits

• Options
    I dont have the lands end swim skirt but I have one that is basically just like it from kohls and have 2 super cute(well in my opinon) tankini tops to go with it that are young looking so i dont feel like i looke like an old lady. the only time i felt that way was at the beach last sumemr with my sister who is 2 years yougner and all her friends in their lil bikini's but half werent' even married and NONE had kids so i reminded myself of that!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It is definitely more modern & young then the old lady swim skirt. Sears does carry the Lands End line in store, so you can go in and see how their sizing works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, they do have LE suits at Sears, though just a few selected styles. But like you said, you could try them on for sizing purposes.

I am a big fan of swim skirts. I think they're cute, and flattering on just about everyone. Actually last year, I got a LE suit with shorts. Now THAT is old ladyish. LOL. But I figured, it's either look like a granny, or subject the world to seeing my thighs. Big Smile But the LE suits are very well made, IMO.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    I think its very cute! 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I have one of the swim minis from LE and love it! I think they have the best bathing suits out right now. And the good thing is you can order them online and return them to any Sears store, so I always get a few different tops and bottoms to try and then just take back what doesn't fit. Make sure you search for a coupon before you order. I got 30% off with free shipping a few weeks ago!
  • Options

Why did you post this?!  Now I am in love with their seaside mini skirt.  Unfortunately, they don't have my size.  Now I am on the hunt.  

I think the skirts are super cute.

Thanks mrsN for the info. about sears and the coupon. 

• Options

I just ordered mine online yesterday.  Below is a coupon for 40% off your highest priced item and Free Shipping!  I'm considering buying a swim skirt and tankini in separate orders since this coupon code makes them so cheap!  But I *think* the code expires today!

APRIL40  Pin: 1164

• Options

Have you ever seen Lands End Canvas?  Cute and very affordable!!

BFP#1 1/31/11 ~ CK came on her due date, 10/10/11!
    BFP#2 11/20/12, EDD 7/30/13 ~ heard heartbeat at 6w2d ~ mmc discovered at 8w
    1st medicated cycle ~ 6/11/13 ~ Clomid ~ BFN
    2nd medicated cycle ~ 7/12/13 ~ Clomid and trigger shot ~ BFN
    SHG on 8/13/13 ~ uterus looked good!
    Diagnosed with DOR on 8/16/13 ~ AMH 0.27 ~ repeat AMH 0.19
    3rd medicated cycle ~ 8/9/13 ~ Femara and trigger shot ~ BFN
    4th medicated cycle ~ 9/4/13 ~ Bravelle, trigger shot, IUI ~ BFP! ~ EDD: 6/11/14 ~ heartbeat of 118 at 6w3d ~ mmc discovered at 9w1d
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone. I went and tried on suits yesterday for size and am glad I did. I wouldn't have ordered the sizes I ended up being. Unfortunately, they didn't have the exact skirt I wanted in store, but they had the longer one so I just folded it up a bit to get a feel for how it will look. I liked it, so I hope DH does. Otherwise, I'm going to hear about my "granny" swimsuit all summer long!
  • Options
    uncjules, can you tell me which sears you went to? Also, did they have a variety of sizes?  Glad your DH liked the swimsuit!
  • Options
    I went to the one at Southpoint. They had a lot of sizes, but not all colors or styles. Definitely sign up for LE emails, if you don't already. This time of year they send out a lot of emails for 20-40% off entire swimwear purchase.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"