Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Prenatal Vitamins

After my first appointment I was given an RX for PV. I was taking an over the counter up until the appointment. 

Anyone ever heard of Cavan- EC SOD?? Its a pill and  a capsule.  

I havent had any morning sickness ( THANKFULLY) and am hoping that no one has any horror stories about these.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Prenatal Vitamins

• Options

I dont remember what mine were called, But they came in a box with 2 bottles, 1 was pill other large capsule. They switched me to these at I think 16 weeks from just 1 pill.

I had twins I had No morning sickness. But I had to have a full stomach to take these or would throw up, I took right after I ate. I tried a few times like 20 min before eating and I got sick.

Only info I really have about them assuming they are the same if not similar.

• Options
    Your twins are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the info too, I started these on a full stomach so hopefully I don't notice the change in pills!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks!! They keep me busy!!!

Good Luck with everything. How far along are you?

• Options
    I am only 7 weeks tomorrow!  I just found out on Tuesday!! SO EXCITED!

• Options

Congrats on your pregnancy!!   I found out on Christmas Eve when I was exactly 7 weeks pregnant and it was the BEST gift ever!!

I take Prenatal Elite.    It's a script and you are supposed to take it at night before bed so you have an empty stomach.    I have actually had NO complications whatsoever w/ my pregnancy.    It actually feels TOO normal!  LOL!

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"