Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Need to find a GOOD ob-gyn!!!

New to DFW & I need to find a good doc!!! I live in the Flower Mound area but I am willing to drive wherever if the doctor is amazing. I have endometriosis, problems ttc, and have had a miscarriage, so as you can understand, finding a great ob/gyn is a huge priority for us!

Any recommendations??? Thank you :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need to find a GOOD ob-gyn!!!

• JCMJCM member

Dr. Frank Oliver at Medical City Dallas is amazing!  Here is his website: https://www.frankolivermd.com/node/5

He is in single practice so you will always see him.  He is caring, understanding & has been an OB-GYN for over 27 years.  His nurse is always available to take my call or calls me back within 30 minutes. I had a high risk pregnancy so I got to know the entire staff ( a staff of 5) very well & they are all equally wonderful. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Dr. McIntire at Frisco OBGYN.  I have seen her a few times and I love how she explains everything in a simple way.  She is part of a practice of 5 female docs.  I actually see Dr. Peperrell at the same practice who I also like too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.tuscanobgyn.com/

This office is in North Irving off MacArthur between 114 and 161. I go to Dr. Staud, I have also had an early m/c and switched to Dr Staud from my other (horrible) ob when I was 27 weeks pg. She is wonderful and did a scheduled c/s for me which went wonderfully. My mom and sister see another doctor in the office, Dr. Ramos and she has also been wonderful to them but had too many deliveries in Sept when I switched so I couldn't get in with her. It's ok though because I love Dr Staud and the girls in the office are soooooo nice and will do anything for you!!!

• I love my doctor beyond words. His name is Dr. Berry Fleming, and his practice is in West Plano- it's called 'Personalized Women's Healthcare'. I had a miscarriage last August, and Dr. Fleming helped both me and my husband through it. Try searching for him on Google.

I trust this man more than any other doctor I have ever had before, and I love that he spends equal time talking to both me and my husband.

• imagevlewis515:

https://www.tuscanobgyn.com/

This office is in North Irving off MacArthur between 114 and 161. I go to Dr. Staud, I have also had an early m/c and switched to Dr Staud from my other (horrible) ob when I was 27 weeks pg. She is wonderful and did a scheduled c/s for me which went wonderfully. My mom and sister see another doctor in the office, Dr. Ramos and she has also been wonderful to them but had too many deliveries in Sept when I switched so I couldn't get in with her. It's ok though because I love Dr Staud and the girls in the office are soooooo nice and will do anything for you!!!

Ditto to Tuscan!  I go to Dr Ramos and absolutely love her; she's delivered several of my co-workers, who adored her!!!  One of my good friends also goes to Tuscan, and had Dr. Hoffman delivered her baby; she was extremely  happy with him as well! 

Also ditto on the office staff comment;  the nurses and staff are amazing!!

• I LOVE my dr. of many years and she has delivered both of my children.  She is located in Flower Mound-Dr. Amy Lungren with Flower Mound Womens Health.  All of the drs in the practice are supposed to be excellent.

https://www.fmwhobgyn.com/ 

• imageereyn07:
    imagevlewis515:

Ditto to Tuscan!  I go to Dr Ramos and absolutely love her; she's delivered several of my co-workers, who adored her!!!  One of my good friends also goes to Tuscan, and had Dr. Hoffman delivered her baby; she was extremely  happy with him as well! 

Ditto Dr. Staud.  When I just saw her for GYN stuff I was worried that she was too businesslike for what I wanted in an OB.  But now that I've gone through a pregnancy and 1st trimester m/c with her I see that that is not the case at all.  For routine appts she gets you in, out, and on with your life.  But when you need her to spend time with you, she's there as long as you need her to be.  And all of the staff I've encountered have been lovely!

They are a bit busier now than 5 years ago when I first started going there but I usually don't have to wait long.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • imageAustinBride06:
    imageereyn07:
    imagevlewis515:

Ditto Dr. Staud.  When I just saw her for GYN stuff I was worried that she was too businesslike for what I wanted in an OB.  But now that I've gone through a pregnancy and 1st trimester m/c with her I see that that is not the case at all.  For routine appts she gets you in, out, and on with your life.  But when you need her to spend time with you, she's there as long as you need her to be.  And all of the staff I've encountered have been lovely!

They are a bit busier now than 5 years ago when I first started going there but I usually don't have to wait long.

Ditto to Tuscan, but I see Dr Steven Hoffman. Love their whole office. I've never waited longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room either, which is a huge plus!

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm with everyone else on tuscan obgyn and Dr. Staud!! This is my first baby and I went to her on a recommendation of a close friend. I've heard all the doctors in the office are great!! We have 2 other friends that use Dr. Ramos and like her too!!
  • I just recently started going to a new OB in Denton, and I love him. Dr. McDonald (located by the denoton hospital on bonnie street) I drive about 30mins to go to his office. The office is small, but everyone is super nice. The only bad thing sometime you have to wait 20-30mins in the waiting room, but once you get to see the Dr. he spends all the time you need with him.Good luck:)
  • I love, love, love Dr. James Norwood with the Women's Health Alliance at Baylor Hospital downtown. It might not be as convenient for you but I drive from Rockwall to see him and it is worth it. He has such a gentle, kind bedside manner and always takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions. I never feel rushed with him.

https://www.womenshealthalliance.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"