1st Trimester

Question for those who used wondfo hpt tests...

So I got a bunch of IC wondfo...with the blue handle. I took one at 11 DPO and nothing...BFN. I took it again at 12 DPO and it was so faint I had to really look. Took it again 13 DPO and it was still super faint but could see it better...then again took it today (yeah I am waiting for it to turn dark) and it was darker then 12 DPO but lighter then 13 DPO...

Has this happened to anyone? I am so confused why it is not dark and why it is lighter today then yesterday. I took the early result EPT digi and it said positive on both 12 DPO and 13 DPO...

But why won't the wondfo get darker??? 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Question for those who used wondfo hpt tests...

• mine was super dark right away, but I waited until 18dpo. I've also had a few damaged wondfo tests. maybe you have a bad batch?
    TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
  • It really depends on how concentrated your urine is.  I used wondfo and took them over and over and sometimes it would be a little bit lighter than the previous one because my urine wasn't as concentrated. Even FMU can vary in concentration. Congrats!!
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • First response was super faint. I asked my husband if I was hallucinating and second line. Dollar store was BFN. Clear blue easy digital will give you the direct answer. Target brand was the darkest line for me. I felt like the women from knocked up taking all these test to see if it was really a positive! But a line is a line!
    TTC #1 since 5/10 BFP 4/9/11 Natural M/C 5/15/11 Hypothyroidism and PCOS Clomid 1/13...
  • I dint use the Wondfo hpt's but my FRER were that way too. 10 DPO I got a faint seocnd line, 11DPO same thing but a 'Pregnant" on a digi, then 14DPO the FRER's were still faint but another "Pregnant" digi.  For some reason the FRER's never got dark for me, not sure.
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

• I didn't even get a (very) faint line on the wondfo strip until 3 days after my BFP on FRER
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy"
    cautiously expecting #1 - grow Squishy grow!
    edd 12/6/2011
    BFP Chart
    Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Yeah I found the dye varies on those quite a bit. Go get a digital then stop peeing on things, you'll drive yourself crazy.
  • Hmm...I did, but mine have a pink handle.  My test at 10 and 11 dpo was faint.  It got a smidge darker at 12 dpo and was even darker at 13 dpo.  It lit up like a Christmas tree starting at 15 dpo, though, which was nice.  At 19 dpo, the test line was darker than the control line.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hey lady, think I missed your BFP, congrats!

Stop peeing on things, the darkness of the line is not an indication of how pregnant you are.  FWIW, I took a $ store hpt at 15DPO  the line was pretty dark, at 16DPO with a digital and another $ store hpt and the line was lighter, but the digi popped up pregnant right away.  

Step away from the HPTs 

• I had the ones with the pink handle. However, the faint line progressively got darker. Basically, I got faint faint lines on 8,9,10, and 11 DPO but dark line on 12 and 13.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Becca,

Im so glad you asked this! I tested on a wondfo again today just you know for good measure, and it was lighter than yesterday. I'm trying to read into this, but i did find it odd as well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How dark the line is doesn't indicate how pregnant you are. The color is dependant on the dye in the test.

• I use the wondfo Pink handles. For the most part they seem to be getting darker over a period of time. But Ive had one or two with a little less dye in them so they appear to be lighter. However Ill say that it takes about 4 days to see much change in the colors from the test four days prior. Very VERY small changes. So I wouldnt worry about that. Take another tomorrow if it makes you feel better.
  • Hey Becca! I took the wondfo tests as well. I did have different results and I went from faint to barely there back to faint between 9 and 11 DPO. Then at 12 DPO it was noticeably darker. In my case every few days it darkened up and if I the urine I used wasn't concentrated enough I had weird results. By 15 DPO I had a pretty dark line so that helped put me at ease. Take them every day if you must (I sure did!) but don't be alarmed if it takes a few days to see a noticeable difference. HTH!

Here is my little POAS progression:

• Wondfo One-Step aren't as sensitive as others, so maybe that is part of the reason?

I tested at 9DPO: neg
    10DPO: light pos on 3/3 tests
    11 DPO: light pos (perhaps slightly darker) on 1/1 test 

I hope it gets darker tomorrow.  We'll just both have to wait and see. 

Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"