Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Edited

• I believe you were the one who called me bitter, fat, and infertile. I was never not nice to you, that I know of. Perhaps you're the one who has some soul searching to do for dipping so low as to criticize another woman's inability to bear a child. Say what you want about my weight and my attitude toward others, but to getting personal about my lack of uterine function makes YOU the POS, not me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    I believe you were the one who called me bitter, fat, and infertile. I was never not nice to you, that I know of. Perhaps you're the one who has some soul searching to do for dipping so low as to criticize another woman's inability to bear a child. Say what you want about my weight and my attitude toward others, but to getting personal about my lack of uterine function makes YOU the POS, not me.

Yes 

Married: 10/17/09
    TTC since 10/09
    DH's SA-Normal
    HSG-All clear!!
    BFP 5-19-11...Beta#1-13 Beta#2- 9 (m/c 05/23/11 @4w4d)
    Nov '11-Round one of 50mg Clomid=BFP!!!12-8-11
    Beta#1 12.13.11-160! Beta #2 12.21.11- 5100!!!
    Hunter Austin-Born August 12, 2012 7lb 12oz 20in long Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Congrats to my BFPB mrsbaker1128! Gavin Thomas and Landon David arrived on 6/27/11!!
    **Good luck to all of my loves as well!**
  • Loading the player...
  • BP, you are beau-tee-ful and not any of those things that the dumb AE said you are.  That is all.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebostonbluejay:
    BP, you are beau-tee-ful and not any of those things that the dumb AE said you are.  That is all.  

<3 you too, puggle momma :)

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • imagebostonbluejay:
    BP, you are beau-tee-ful and not any of those things that the dumb AE said you are.  That is all.  

This.  You are super fabs!  ;]

• imagebostonbluejay:

This.

OP- go away  

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Bump burp. Scuse me
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imageSParkman80:
    imagebostonbluejay:

This.

OP- go away  

Yes I second this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    I believe you were the one who called me bitter, fat, and infertile. I was never not nice to you, that I know of. Perhaps you're the one who has some soul searching to do for dipping so low as to criticize another woman's inability to bear a child. Say what you want about my weight and my attitude toward others, but to getting personal about my lack of uterine function makes YOU the POS, not me.

Yes

ps your dog is friggen adorable!!!!!!!

• imagebrookelynpaisley:

Edited

• imageLmao1616:

imagebrookelynpaisley:

Edited

O.M.G!

you are unbelievable!

Why not come out from hiding, man up and stop hiding behind an AE!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageKatie829:
    imageLmao1616:

imagebrookelynpaisley:

Edited

O.M.G!

you are unbelievable!

Why not come out from hiding, man up and stop hiding behind an AE!

Edited

• imagebrookelynpaisley:
    imagebostonbluejay:

<3 you too, puggle momma :)

Edited

• imageBrittanyLaRae:
    imagebostonbluejay:

Edited

• imageLmao1616:
    imageBrittanyLaRae:
    imagebostonbluejay:

Edited

I had to come out of being a newb lurker to say: Are you nuts? You know she's gorgeous. Let's see your mug.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 

• imagefemmepink:
    imageLmao1616:
    imageBrittanyLaRae:
    imagebostonbluejay:

Edited

I had to come out of being a newb lurker to say: Are you nuts? You know she's gorgeous. Let's see your mug.

Edited

• imagefemmepink:
    imageLmao1616:
    imageBrittanyLaRae:
    imagebostonbluejay:

Edited

Agreed.  Brittany is gorgeous.  

• imageLmao1616:
    imagefemmepink:
    imageLmao1616:
    imageBrittanyLaRae:
    imagebostonbluejay:

Edited

Edited 

Yeah, it's usually the prettiest ones who are scared to post their pictures on a forum.

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 

• Wow.  Um.

Wow.

@ lmao - My class of first graders behaves better than you.  You can't be for real.  What's next?  "Yo' momma" jokes?

Please do not procreate.

• I don't understand what's going on here.  I don't get why there needs to be a thread where the main purpose is to make fun of other people??  Why would OP start something like this and then all of the other threads where OP puts up pics of people making fun of them???  Are you for real?  Seriously it seems like you created a new name and profile as of 04/19 just so you can come on here and flame people.  WAY.  TO.  GO.  I don't normally pay attention to this kind of stuff but you have got to get a grip.  I'm sorry if someone wasn't nice to you but that's what the forum moderators are for.  Not acting out this way.  This should be a place were we can all come together as woman TTC to ask questions and give advice, not make fun of people.  Seriously - this is a bit much. 

Me & DH = 34

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imagebostonbluejay:

This for sure. :)
  • imagemrs kennifer:

I don't understand what's going on here.  I don't get why there needs to be a thread where the main purpose is to make fun of other people??  Why would OP start something like this and then all of the other threads where OP puts up pics of people making fun of them???  Are you for real?  Seriously it seems like you created a new name and profile as of 04/19 just so you can come on here and flame people.  WAY.  TO.  GO.  I don't normally pay attention to this kind of stuff but you have got to get a grip.  I'm sorry if someone wasn't nice to you but that's what the forum moderators are for.  Not acting out this way.  This should be a place were we can all come together as woman TTC to ask questions and give advice, not make fun of people.  Seriously - this is a bit much. 

Yes ALL OF THIS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"