Ohio Babies

Bad timing at it's worst

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
My husband got laid off yesterday. I'm trying to be realistic about this, but the hormones are making it hard. My husband has an education and stellar credentials. He works in IT so I'm hoping that it doesn't take him long to get another job. He carried our health insurance so I have to try and figure that out. Bad timing at it's worst!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bad timing at it's worst

• I am so sorry that you are dealing with this right now. Hopefully something comes his way soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry you are doing this and I feel your pain--My man was laid off last month as well.   I'm five months pregnant so we were/are pretty stressed.  Also has a degree in the IT field!  And luckily was able to find something new within the month so now it's just a game of catch up money-wise.

Good luck to and I wish you and yours well!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm glad to hear that it all worked out for you. Catchup is always hard, but I'm sure things will be back to normal in no time.

I am networking my butt off with all the organizations I am affiliated with too so something is bound to turn up somewhere. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Just gonna keep praying and stay positive!

• I totally understand what you are going through I was laid off back in December and have not have a stable income since and I'm also without health ins. If you need info on anything related to health care pm me I'd be happy to help Smile
  • Steph,

What field are you in?

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that depending on what happens today. My husband has an interview with a company that is moving to Easton. Hopefully it will all work out. He is a perfect fit for this position. I hope they realize it too!

• Sandra, How did it go with your husband?! hope all turned out ok!
  • He said his interview went well. Now we have to wait! They said he should get a call this week. He also got another phone call Friday evening from someone interested in setting up a meeting with him. He didn't apply for anything there, but word of mouth works wonders! Still crossing my fingers and praying for him! Thanks for asking.
  • Keep us posted. Very good news that he already has some prospects out there. Fingers crossed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks! Everybody cross your fingers. Hubby has a second interview this Friday.
  • Not sure what he does in IT, but if he is still looking have him check out Progressive Medical in Westerville, I know they are looking for Systems Analysts, Developers and SQL Analysts.

I work there too and can answer any questions he may have.

Good Luck.

Teresa Johnson Owner/Certified Baby Planner The Mama Mosaic, LLC
  • Thanks. We looked at the job postings and unfortunately he's more of an infrastructure, windows server, networking kinda guy. Like a network administrator. Thanks for the heads up though. We both appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"