New Hampshire Babies

OB's in Derry/ Londonderry area

I was thinking of Bedford Commons OBGYN since they have an office in Derry but they are only open til 4 which won't work at all. Any other recommendations? I loved the Dr. who saw me after I delivered at Parkand (I had DS at home) but I am not sure I want to deliver at Parkland.
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: OB's in Derry/ Londonderry area

• I live in Londonderry and go to Bedford Commons.  They open at 7:30am so that works for me with their early closing.  Most don't stay open late anyway.  I prefer the Bedford office but have gone to Derry for a couple of things.  I think there is a small practice over on Buttrick Rd or something.  What I did was look at who my insurance covers in the area and checked them out.  Having just moved here I had to kind of blind pick.  I like some of the drs at Bedford Commons but have found a couple that are just so so.  My only thing with them is that I wish it were smaller so that I knew more who would be there for when I deliver but so far it seems ok.
  • Hi, I live in Derry and I go to Woman's Progressive Health right in the nutfield commons right next to parkland.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSockMonkeySam:
    Hi, I live in Derry and I go to Woman's Progressive Health right in the nutfield commons right next to parkland.
    Will you deliver at Parkland or somewhere else?
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• I also live in Derry, but would never go to Parkland. I use Manchester OB (in front of Elliot). The main office is in Manchester, but they just started up a satellite office in the Elliot building in Londonderry (where DD's pedi is as well). I think most things have to be done in Manchester though.
  • AnjaOAnjaO member
    I love Bedford Commons.  I have been able to do almost all of my appointments in Derry (you have to go to Bedford for ultrasounds), and they are pretty flexible.  I just had my 40 week appointment, and they wanted to set an induction for 41 weeks.  I asked if I had to, and they said no, explained their reasons for wanting to do 41 weeks, and then just set me up for an ultrasound/NST for next week instead.  They also don't do internals until they decide to induce.

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"