Virginia Babies
Options

richmond-st. marys hospital or henrico doctors hospital

which one do you guess who live in richmond and has given birth to either hospital would prefer. I went to hdh emergency room for some spotting and it was such a waste of time the doc didn't know how to work the u/s machine then all they told me was to go and see my doctor. It made me wonder if the emergency room is that terrible how would the whole it be when i go into labor. Just need some advice, suggestions etc.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: richmond-st. marys hospital or henrico doctors hospital

• Options
    CRV83CRV83 member
    We are delivering at St. Mary's. I would really caution against HDH. We have heard horror stories from women who delivered there. Seriously not one positive story. Major issues with lack of staffing.
  • Options
    I gave birth at St Mary's in Oct and had a wonderful experience.  We also considered HDH, but did not enjoy the tour we took there - the delivery rooms, nursery, and postpartum rooms are so spread out.  We loved the layout at St Mary's, and in general just felt more comfortable there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah i think im going to deliver there as well because we took a tour and i loved it so I think its time to move on...thanks ladies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"