Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OB referral in North Texas?

Hello Ladies!

I am currently living in Illinois, and will be moving back to Texas in June (we were up here for my husband to go to grad school).  Anyway, we will most likely be living in the North Arlington area, and I am 9 weeks pregnant.  I am nervous to just start googling OB's in North Texas, and was hoping maybe I could get a referral or two?  Any help would be great!! Thanks so much in advance!

Re: OB referral in North Texas?

• I too am looking for an OB in the Arlington area. I have heard really good things about this place. Lots of doctors, lots of personalities, but same great care all the way around. Here is their website.

I am only speaking from the 3 or 4 referrals I have gotten from friends, not personal experience. Here you go 

https://www.obgynarlington.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCamJack mom:

I too am looking for an OB in the Arlington area. I have heard really good things about this place. Lots of doctors, lots of personalities, but same great care all the way around. Here is their website.

I am only speaking from the 3 or 4 referrals I have gotten from friends, not personal experience. Here you go 

https://www.obgynarlington.com/

I went there for gyn services as a teenager and I always felt comfortable. If I still lived in Arlington, I would have stayed there. I don't know anything about the current doctors though, as the one I used to see left to join a practice in Dallas.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Dr. Cynthia Robbins in downtown Fort Worth. She was an absolute joy to work with and have referred her to other and they enjoy her as well! Good Luck!
  • My usual OB was dr. Morgan with omega in mansfield/arlington. He delivers at mca and I was nervous id go into labor and be stuck in traffic trying to make it to mca, so I found fusion clinic in south ft worth. Both of my drs were ranked best for years (cynthia english&lisa gardner) BUT for arlington area, mca is a great hospital, and dr morgan is AMAZING! Look up jeffery morgan, or omega obgyn clinic! Hope that helps!
  • Thank y'all so much!  I am so excited about moving home, but so nervous about switching OB's!  Thanks for the recommendations!
  • Dr. Laura Bradford in Fort Worth also - same practice as Robbins.  She is amazing and I would trust any of the docs in her practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"