New York Babies

Daycare recs in Westchester County?

Anyone have any recs in Westchester County?  Preferably Armonk, Bedford, Mt. Kisco areas.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare recs in Westchester County?

• You have great timing.  I am looking myself and have asked my friends who live in the area.  The two standouts I found are Kaleidoscope Center in Mt. Kisco and Bedford Discovery in Bedford Hills.  I have friends with kids at each and each is happy with them. 

Which one I end up sending my kids to depends on which house we end up buying but they are both very similar in cost, hours and education emphasis so I would be happy with either. 

Hope this helps- if you have specific questions, I'm usually on the 6-9 month or pre-school boards.

Kaleidoscope Childcare Center
    100 South Bedford Road
    Mt. Kisco, New York 10549
    https://kaleidoscopemtkisco.com/

Bedford Discovery Early Childhood Center
    190 Harris Road, Bedford Hills, NY 10507
    Phone: 914 666 KIDS (5437)
    https://www.bdecc.com/our_school.htm

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Hi- That is good timing!!  I actually looked into Bedford Discovery and have a tour scheduled for May.  I don't know anyone who sends their kids there so it's nice to hear you recommend it. 

As for Kaleidoscope I heard from someone who looked into it and said they've had a few different owners and changes so I never looked any further.  

I'm also looking into Bright Horizons Timber Ridge in Armonk and have a tour scheduled there as well.  Have you looked into that place?  Although, it may be a little out of the way for you.  Timber Ridge would be the most convenient for me although the tuition is higher than Discovery.  So many things to take into consideration.

Thanks for the info!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"