Indiana Babies

monday check-in

1. Where and How:

2. Weekend Highlight:

3. how many kids would you like to have?

Re: monday check-in

• 1. Where and How: 19 weeks 2 days pregnant

2. Weekend Highlight: Friday night we decided to go see if the new Mexican restaraunt was open in our town.  It was - and it was PACKED of course.  But when we walked in, our friends were already there waiting for a table.  So we got to join them and only waited about 10 minutes.  And we ended up spending our Friday night together. 

On a No note:  my backpain returned this saturday.  Making even walking uncomfortable.  and now i def cannot pick Audrey up.

3.  How many kids would you like to have? Well I wonder about this quite often actually.  It's what scares me most about having another c/s - I want more kids.  My dream has always been a family of four, but DH and I have agreed on 3, God willing. 

• 1. 8 weeks post partum. Doing pretty well. I wish Connor would start sleeping longer at night. He breastfed constantly during the days this weekend, so I thought maybe he was gearing up to STTN but no dice. I'm so glad he's a happier baby now but mama needs some good sleep.

2. We took the kids to see the Easter Bunny :) It went much better than I expected considering the Santa meltdown we had.

3. We had unofficially agreed on 3, but I can tell Chris is having second thoughts now and may want to stick with 2. Connor was so difficult for those first few weeks and it was really tough on both of us - even I thought briefly that there was no way I could go through that again. Now that he is so much better, though, three seems doable again to me. Time has a funny way of distorting reality though, so we'll see how we feel in a year or two.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. 16 weeks, 6 days pg; feeling good but ready to start the week and get to Friday. 

2. Highlight: Going to the Rockies/Cubs game on Friday night

3. 2 or 3...we'll see!

• 1. Where and How: 5 weeks pregnant!  called the doctor this a.m. and my first ultrasound is may 2nd!!!  eek!!

2. Weekend Highlight: getting my BFP:)

3. how many kids would you like to have? 4

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSweetTea*83:

1. 16 weeks, 6 days pg; feeling good but ready to start the week and get to Friday. 

2. Highlight: Going to the Rockies/Cubs game on Friday night

3. 2 or 3...we'll see!

First off-Soooo jealous of the Cubbies game!

1. 32 weeks, 1 day pg. Heartburn/stomach upset has set in, ugh.

2. We finally have our baby furniture! Plus we bougth tix to the Bulls/Pacers game on Saturday. Go Bulls!

3. If I have a boy next, we'll be done. So hopefully 2, lol.

• So exciting to see your check-in Courtney!

1. Where and How: CD 17. I hope I'll see a clear temp shift this month.

2. Weekend Highlight: DH and I went to Cycle Outfitters to get helmets and then we took the new bike for a spin. It was a little cold for me with the wind, but exciting still.

3. how many kids would you like to have? I want 3, DH wants 2. Back when we were engaged DH agreed that if we didn't have a boy and girl with the first 2, then we could have 3. Now, however, he denies ever saying this. I think it will just depend on how it goes with the first 1 or 2 (God willing).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"