Alabama Babies

Sunshine

How did the NT scan go?

Re: Sunshine

• Thanks for checking in on me!  Sorry, forgot to XP over here!  So excited but was trying to finish work early to get home before the storms.  Didn't work, they got here before I was able to leave.  Ugh.  Hate this time of year. 

Everything went really well.  They got all the measurements they needed and didn't see any markers for Down's or the Trisomies.  NT thickness was 0.8mm which she said was awesome.  Was able to see a clear nasal bone.  Heart looked good and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today!  Came in at 157bpm which is the first actual measurement we've gotten on it. 

Then she asked if we wanted to know what we're having, which we definitely do.  I just couldn't believe it when she said she was 95% sure that it is a girl and that she's never been wrong!  DH & I, along with most of our families, have been thinking it's a boy this whole time so it really shocked us!  I'm not saying anything (outside of the bump, of course) in case it is wrong and we'll have our anatomy scan at 18w so waiting 6 more weeks is going to kill me!  lol  We're just shocked to say the least... but very happy LO is healthy!  Get the b/w back next week.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad it went well! I saw on FB you knew what it was. You're a tease! LOL.

Congrats!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"