Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Consignment stores?

Anyone know of any good consignment stores in the Harrisburg/Hershey area that have nice, fairly priced maternity clothes?  Thanks!
Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!

Re: Consignment stores?

• Options

its obviously not a consignment store but the Ross stores carry lots of maternity and you can find some pretty good deals on most.

Only consignment stores i've heard recommended from ppl are in the mechanicsburg area. Tomorrows child & Community Aid. However i cant personally speak for them myself as i havent been in either yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Never even THOUGHT of Ross!  Great idea, thank you!
    Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not in Harrisburg/Hershey but Free Spirit is an awesome consignment shop in Mechanicsburg. They have a Facebook page too.
  • Options
    Not really Harrisburg or Hershey but in York there are 2.  There is Kids Clothes on Queen St as well as Kid to Kid on Leader Heights road.  They both have kids clothes and they both have maternity.  My friend who is due the end of May has found some cheap things at Target so maybe check them out as well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I second Ross.  I bought all my maternity clothes from Ross, Marshalls and Burlington, plus a couple of pairs of pants from Old Navy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"