Oregon Babies
Options

Does anyone know of any OBGYNs that specialize in fertility issues?

Hi,

I have a friend in Vancouver, WA who has PCOS.  She is looking for an OBGYN, hopefully in Vancouver or Portland that specializes in fertility issues, or is aware of PCOS and the medication that can help you ovulate.  Please repond if you know of anyone.  Or if you just know of a good OB in Vancouver or Portland.  Thanks.

Re: Does anyone know of any OBGYNs that specialize in fertility issues?

• Options
    I think Lara Williams at Everywoman's Health works with fertility issues.  I just met twin moms who are naturopaths who specialize in reproductive health and fertility at  www.bloomnaturalhealthcare.com   If she needs an RE, I know a lot of people like Bankowski at Oregon Reproductive.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have PCOS and endometriosis.  I see a Reproductive Endocrinologist.  Her name is Dr. Laura Greenberg and she is at St. Vincent's.  I was very disappointed in OBGYNs' knowledge of PCOS and how to help us with fertility. My RE is always right (especially when I really do not want her to be) and so I trust her immensely! I have learned an unbelievable amount about fertility from her and PCOS.   
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"