Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Angel Baby Photo post! (warning pics in siggy)

Warning!  There will be pictures posted here of babies in all stages. If you think it will bother you dont look below.  Absolutely NO rude or mean comments will be allowed here!

For those ladies who do not have pics of their angel babies but still want to participate I invite you to post a pic of butterflies or angels or clouds in rememberance of your babies!

WARNING ------ BELOW ARE PICS OF BABIES BORN TOO EARLY TO LIVE ON EARTH

I will start the next thread with pics of my baby Grace Amber.  Please feel free to post a little about your baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Angel Baby Photo post! (warning pics in siggy)

• Grace Amber was born at 18 wks due to chorioamnionitis (from a dirty D&C prior to conceiving her).  She lived for 4 1/2 hours (which is unheard of).  She is one of my 4 angel babies in heaven! 

Her actual footprints image

My DH holding her and putting his hand over my heart.  This is my favorite picture we have of her!  It shows so much love!

• That is a beautiful photo Cowgirl!!
  • Loading the player...
  • And to honor and remember all the angel babies that we dont have photos of...  Those that are not forgotten, but whom live forever in our hearts!

• imageMissAutumn:
    That is a beautiful photo Cowgirl!!
    Thank you for sharing. she is so beautiful!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is so beautiful cowgirl! Thank you for posting.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• I am sorry, I know what I am about to say is 100% selfish. But seeing this makes me miss my little girl even more. They didn't even let me see her. I wish I knew what I knew now and could have advocated for myself. Looking at this beautiful picture confirms that I would have wanted to see her, in whatever "condition" she was in. It makes me so angry that I was not given the option to see her!

My Blog

• imageyeliza h:
    I am sorry, I know what I am about to say is 100% selfish. But seeing this makes me miss my little girl even more. They didn't even let me see her. I wish I knew what I knew now and could have advocated for myself. Looking at this beautiful picture confirms that I would have wanted to see her, in whatever "condition" she was in. It makes me so angry that I was not given the option to see her!

Oh honey I dont think what you said was at all selfish.  Im so sorry that you werent given the option to see your beautiful baby.  It makes my heart ache for you. Here is a big bear hug for you today...  And Im truly sorry if this post made you sad.

• Thanks for sharing and thanks for the butterfly pic.  I m/c too early to see my babies (2 losses last year) but I have been seeing butterflies since the week before I found out I missed m/c the 2nd pg, I never saw butterflies before that!  

Last week I went to the park and I sat for the longest watching butterflies playing.  It was so beautiful, I just pretended I was sitting there watching my lost babies play.  :) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • imagecowgirl:

imageyeliza h:
    I am sorry, I know what I am about to say is 100% selfish. But seeing this makes me miss my little girl even more. They didn't even let me see her. I wish I knew what I knew now and could have advocated for myself. Looking at this beautiful picture confirms that I would have wanted to see her, in whatever "condition" she was in. It makes me so angry that I was not given the option to see her!

Oh honey I dont think what you said was at all selfish.  Im so sorry that you werent given the option to see your beautiful baby.  It makes my heart ache for you. Here is a big bear hug for you today...  And Im truly sorry if this post made you sad.

Thank you! The post didn't make me sad! Thank you so much for sharing...just wishful thinking I guess.

My Blog

• imageyeliza h:
    It's not selfish it's realistic. I wish you could have held Arianna, too. That just tears me up. hugs.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for sharing the picture of your precious baby girl. The picture is absolutely beautiful and I think captures the love you have for her.

Yeliza - I'm sorry you didn't get to see or hold your precious baby. I cannot imagine not being given a choice. You are only human to wish that you could have had that oppotunity. (hugs)

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• What we saw when we first got to see Adam

And after we took the neck brace off and dressed him, before taking him off his breathing tube

imageimageimage
  • What an amazing photo. I'm so sorry you had to go through it though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I debated over whether to post, or not...

This is my son, Hunter Joe Whitehair.  He was born still on January 31, 2011 at 19w 3d.  I do not regret not holding him; that was just something I could not bear at the time.  I am, however, grateful for the nurse that took care of him and us. She even baptized him for us.

I never got to feel him kick, but I'm pretty sure he was going at it, because he was an active little fellow whenever I had an ultrasound.  My future DH (his dad) and I still talk to him everyday and thank him for getting us into the mindless television that is reality tv. :)

I'm sad that I never got to me my future DH's grandfather, because I have heard so many good things about him; but I take comfort in the fact that Hunter gets to be with him and so many other loving family members who have gone before me and him. 

• imagenicolelorraine80:

I debated over whether to post, or not...

This is my son, Hunter Joe Whitehair.  He was born still on January 31, 2011 at 19w 3d.  I do not regret not holding him; that was just something I could not bear at the time.  I am, however, grateful for the nurse that took care of him and us. She even baptized him for us.

I never got to feel him kick, but I'm pretty sure he was going at it, because he was an active little fellow whenever I had an ultrasound.  My future DH (his dad) and I still talk to him everyday and thank him for getting us into the mindless television that is reality tv. :)

I'm sad that I never got to me my future DH's grandfather, because I have heard so many good things about him; but I take comfort in the fact that Hunter gets to be with him and so many other loving family members who have gone before me and him. 

He is beautiful.  It's photos like these (and the op's angel) that make me so mad when people discount or minimize a miscarriage or still birth.  They are real and beautiful little angel babies!

imageimageimage
  • imagehewinked:

He is beautiful.  It's photos like these (and the op's angel) that make me so mad when people discount or minimize a miscarriage or still birth.  They are real and beautiful little angel babies!

Thank you.  When I finally got up the courage to look at his pictures, I was amazed at how handsome he was.  He had such a perfect little face.

Your Adam was quite a handsome little man as well. 

• imagenicolelorraine80:
    imagehewinked:

Thank you.  When I finally got up the courage to look at his pictures, I was amazed at how handsome he was.  He had such a perfect little face.

Your Adam was quite a handsome little man as well. 

Thank you! 

imageimageimage
  • Thank you ladies for sharing your beautiful babies with us!  It takes courage to post pics.  Im just glad that we have a safe place here to do it! 

And I agree with the poster that said how people minimize losses.  My pastor after holding Grace (he was wonderful and came to the hospital and stayed while I was in labor and after I delivered her) said that it brought new light on abortion.  The fact that people would have abortions of these perfect little gifts from heaven!  He actually preaches and talks about Grace all the time.  Im glad that even with her short little life she was able to make such a huge impact.

Again thank you ladies who participated!

• Ladies, your sweet babies are all so beautiful - each of them!

Big hugs to each of you. Rest, knowing that your babies are resting!

• hugs to you all!!!  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagehewinked:

What we saw when we first got to see Adam

And after we took the neck brace off and dressed him, before taking him off his breathing tube

What a precious little boy.   I'm not familiar with your story (I lurk a lot but sometimes I can't catch up on all the posts every day), do you mind sharing your story?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Thank you for making this thread.

One of the things I regret the most is not taking any pictures of my little angel or holding them in my arms. I just didn't have the heart to even look. It was all too much for me to handle. My bf and doctor agreed that it wasn't a good idea to look. BF stated he wanted us to remember our angel as the image we had in our heads. I know they are most likely right, but I wonder some days.

If no one minds I am going to put a picture that makes me think of what my baby's life must be like in heaven now to remember them always.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic You may be gone but you will always be in my heart Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3~10~11 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Check us out
  • imageheartlyric:

Thank you for making this thread.

One of the things I regret the most is not taking any pictures of my little angel or holding them in my arms. I just didn't have the heart to even look. It was all too much for me to handle. My bf and doctor agreed that it wasn't a good idea to look. BF stated he wanted us to remember our angel as the image we had in our heads. I know they are most likely right, but I wonder some days.

If no one minds I am going to put a picture that makes me think of what my baby's life must be like in heaven now to remember them always.

I think that is a beautiful picture!

•  

Here are some of mine.... All 12.5 inches and 1.69 lbs. My sweet little girl..... God, I miss her.

• Roxy, your photos are beautiful.

My Logan, 1lb, 7 oz...13 inches long...I miss him so much.  He was beautiful 

• Ladies thank you all for sharing pictures of your babies. They are beautiful! We miscarried too early but I always think of "Boomer" when I see a daffodil. It was the start of spring, and we only had a couple daffodils up in our garden. Only one was white so we took that with us on a long walk around the parks, and then down to the creek. We held a memorial service for "him" - just prayed for him and thanked God for blessing us with the ability to be pregnant. (It took us 11 cycles over 18+ months to conceive.) And then we floated the daffodil down the creek. We watched it as long as we could see it... and it stayed above the water. So that is why I'll post this pretty picture of a white daffodil. <br>

imageimage" mce_src="image">

• ticker warning

my Aidan Christopher

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageroxyttandme:

Here are some of mine.... All 12.5 inches and 1.69 lbs. My sweet little girl..... God, I miss her.

WARNING PICS IN SIGGY!!!!!! 

These are the most beautiful photos!  Thank you so much for sharing with us! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"