Pennsylvania Babies

***Mrs T***

I was sorry to read your post below about AF, it is so disheartening.  I was wondering if you have a CBEFM.  I have one that I used for one cycle (that proved to be mt lucky one!)  I also have 10 strips with it.  It is yours if you want it.  I paid a lot for it and thankfully hardly needed it, I would like someone to get good use of it and none of my friends are ttc.  If you want it let me know, I live in york as well so we can meet up or I am going to try and make the Nov GTG.

Re: ***Mrs T***

• I don't have one. That would be AMAZING if I could have it! Do you want me to pay you anything for it? We can definitely either meet up or you can bring it to my house for the GTG. That is really sweet. Thank you. I appreciate it. I was going to buy one but they were a lot of money so I was holding off. This is wonderful!
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • You don't need to pay me for it, even though I only used it one cycle, I got my money's worth and then some, hence my lovely babies.  Hopefully it will bs lucky for you as it was for me.  Let me know if you want to meet up or if you want to wait for the gtg.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where do you live? I don't want you to make an extra trip out of your way. I can meet you in either York or Lancaster. Otherwise we can wait until the GTG in November.

I really am so grateful. I told DH and he was too. Thank you. It means a lot.

imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • Sorry it took me so long to respond back.... the babies had a mind of their own today.  I live in East York, 5 minutes from the River.  I am out in York more often these days than in Lancaster.

Also do you have Taking Charge of your Fertility or What to Expect when you are expecting?  I have three copies of WTEWYE and there is a part about TTC.  If you need either of them let me know, they too are just gathering dust.  

• I also live in East York... near the galleria. If you want to meet somewhere we can.

I have TOYF, but I don't have WTEWYE, but I did want it so that would be awesome! This is really sweet of you!

• i know this is short notice but i have to head out to target this afternoon if you are available
  • Did you already go? I was in Lancaster all day, but am now going to be around all evening if you haven't already gone.
  •  

i had just left when you posted.... sorry about that.  I don't know when I will be heading out again,,, it is hard because i'm unable to take the twins out too much.  Do you work during the day?  It is easier for me to get out with them on aweek day.  If that doesn't work I can meet you some evenong when DH gets off of work

• I am in class on Tues and Thurs all day so that day won't work. M and F I sub, but I won't be subbing this Monday because I need to try to get a dr's appt. Wednesdays I am home until around 11am. I can always meet you somewhere. Send me an email: amthompson07@gmail.com and we can figure something out. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"